☆ special ☆

Thank you guys so much for 15k!! This special is so short--

■■■■■

You were busy scrolling through your phone, Bakugou was spooning you and yes, he doesn't want to be the small spoon.

You can feel Bakugou's breath fanning your neck, you both were awake.

It was really weird since Bakugou was the one who initiated the cuddle session, he just immediately walked towards you, wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You scrolled through your For you page.

There was some new trends but you haven't done any, Your fans were also requesting for Bakugou and you to dance. "Hey," you called as you gave him a side glance. His vermilion eyes looked at you, "What?" he asked.

You showed him your phone, the dance playing. "We should do this." you stated, Bakugou took the phone from your hand and watched the video. "Sure" he mumbled before he went back to cuddling you.

"Let's do it now." You instructed as you removed his arms that were wrapped around your waist, the lack of contact making Bakugou growl. You showed him the dance a few more times before he finally got it.

You set up your phone on your nightstand, letting it lean on your pencil case. You set it on timer, getting out of cam so you could enter when the recording starts, When the timer hit zero, the song "Because of you" played.

You pretended to bump into Bakugou, Bakugou got angry and showed you his quirk while you just glared at him. You and Bakugou then did the dance, Bakugou ending it with a body roll which made your face heat up.

(Author-chan can't explain the dance that much)

Bakugou returned to your bed while you sat down in a chair, you typed the caption, "This is how we first met until we became a couple," You placed your phone down and climbed to bed with Bakugou.

■■■■■

this was the ending that I forgot, but i still think the other one was better. I'll still post things here from time to time, though my whole attention is on my book "Backyard Boy" It has 6 chapter already, check it out <33

Again, TYSM for 15K