Chapter 6: Confused

We stayed for an hour and then he took me home.

"I had a great time, Hailey. Are you free tomorrow?" He asked as we walked to the front porch.

"I think I'm free, why?"

"Well, I was thinking, we could have a second date."

"Wait today was a date?" I asked a little confused.

"Figure it would be best if I didn't tell you. And it worked. We had a great first date." He grinned.

I chuckled. "You're a very crazy man."

"You have no idea, Miss Lockhart." He smirked. "I'll pick you up at 6 pm tomorrow." He gave me a kiss on my cheek and then left.

Don't blush, don't blush. I can't feel this way. I enter the house and went straight to my bedroom. A few minutes later, nana entered it and questioned me. I told her everything.

"The man is charming and it sounds to me like he really likes you. He asked you out again, must mean something."

"I guess you're right. He's actually not a rude person as I had him pictured after our encounter at the bakery." I took a deep breath and then exhale.

"After the fifth day, I'm telling him about Bella. I'm not going to deny her for two weeks. If he isn't okay with that, then Tony can take him." That made me nana laugh.

"My beautiful little girl, I have a feeling this is a Summer you will forever remember." She gave me a side hug.

Archer

I arrived home and plopped On the couch. Man, I need to get laid, I cant wait to get her under me. It's clear that we both need to get laid I could read her like a book. Although she's hiding something. I plan on finding out what that is. I like to know everything about the woman that I'm seeing.

My phone started to ring.
"What?"

"Hows the summer fling going?" My friend, Charles asked me.

"I'm working on it. This person is a little complicated, but I'll get her in my bed soon."

We talked for a bit and then hung up.
Getting Hailey to sleep with me will be hard, but I always get what I want. And I want her so bad, I desire her.
.......

Hailey

I woke up the next day and was attacked by a four year old landing on top of me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, but you didn't read me a bed time story last night." She pouted.

"You're right, baby girl. I will read you one today." I lightly pinched her cheeks.

"Promise." She held out her pinky.

"I promise." I hooked my pinky with hers. She gave me a hug and then left.

I did my daily routine and then went to have breakfast.

"So, who wants to swim with Tony?" Papa asked us.

"We do." Amara and Bella said at the same time.

"Not on my watch, girls. No swimming with a shark." I gave them a look and they huffed.

"Any plans for today?" Papa asked me.

"Archer asked me on a second date. But I will say I can't go." I got up and went for a walk to the beach.

Kelly

"We talked last night and she said she would go out with him."

"Moving on is hard. Especially after being married and losing them." Carlos told me.

"I want mommy to be happy and not sad. I will talk to Archy." They chuckled.

"It's okay, little princess. Your nana will handle this. And after that, let nature take its course." Carlos told Bella.

"When she gets back, we will talk to her. I think she just needs closure." I told them.

"She loved my brother so much, she's just scared she will forget him by going out with Archer." Amara told us.

We looked at her amazed. For a ten year old she is very bright and mature. Well except when she gets dragged with Bella.
........

Hailey

I walked for a bit till I came across a beach cave. I entered the cave and it was just gorgeous. I heard a splash and curiosity got the best of me. I walked a bit further and there was a mini waterfall. All I could see was the back of someone. They were relaxing in the mini pool that was formed. I looked closely and saw his tattoo.

He turned around and gave me a devilish smile. "Didn't think anyone else knew about this spot."

"I just went for a walk and came across this beautiful cave."

"Why don't you join me, the water is delicious in here." He said while extending his arm.

"I don't have a swimsuit."

"Your underwear works, it's like a bikini. Or naked, both work." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. But the water did look delicious. I might be crazy for what I'm about to do. I stripped off my clothes and join him.

"Your body is just so beautiful." He told me while biting his bottom lip.

"Back at ya." Wait, did I really just say that.

"There's something about you, Hailey." He pulled me closer to him. My breathing became heavy. "Your lips are asking me to kiss them and bite them."

"W- well, maybe for another time." I swallowed hard.

"Your body is betraying you, I can feel that you desire me. You want to kiss me  too." He told me while tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"But is wrong." Tears fell down my cheeks.

"I wont kiss you, I'm sure theres a story behind those tears. And that's why you act that way with me." He wiped my tears.

"What way?" I sobbed.

"Well, you can be hot and cold. You're a walking contradiction." He chuckled. "But there has to be a story behind that, am I right?"

"That's a story for another time." I gave him a faint smile. "I'm still not sure why I keep bumping into you. But I'm glad you were here."

"Anytime, if you ever need to talk to someone, just give me a call." He lightly caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"You're good man. I thought you were a stronzo who just wanted to get in my pants." She giggled.

"Well, sometimes I can be a stronzo." He chucked as I did too.

"But you're not one right now. I'm looking forward to our second date." I smiled.