Chapter 19: Moving Day

The next day, we finished breakfast, and then we just packed our clothes. And of course, Bella left everything behind and just grabbed the big plush doll Archer gave her and The teddy bear Aaron gave her too.

I locked the door of our house. I didn't sell it. It will stay locked, until Amara decides if she wants to live alone or when she has a family of her own. Bella will have our previous house.

After a 30 minute drive we arrived at his house. Or should I say, mansion. He unlocked the door and we all entered.

"Big house!" Bella squealed.

"Like Hogwarts." Amara added. We chuckled. At how the girls were mesmerized.

We entered the luggage and then took a seat on the couch.

"Phew, we did it." Bella said while wiping her forehead.

"You didn't help, all you did was carry your doll and bear." Amara remind her.

"Shh don't ruin my moment, sissy." Bella covered Amara's mouth. We laughed.

"You called me sissy?"

"Yes." She pinched her cheeks as Amara smiled.

"Come on girls, I have a surprise." Archer told them.

We walked to the second floor and the first door was turquoise and had a mermaid theme. When he opened it, all we heard were screams.

"A mermaid room for me!!" She squealed. As she walked inside with her doll. She put it on the floor and then hugged Archer. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now the other surprise."

We went to the other bedroom, and the door was decorated with a Gryffindor scarf and a wand.

"Oh my God, It's Harry Potter and decorated as Gryffindor!" Amara squealed. "Thank you." Se hugged him.

"You're welcome, I figure you girls would be happy if both of your rooms were decorated as your favorite books and princess."

This made me so happy and made me love him even more. He pays attention to the little details. We walk to another door and when he opened it, I was in awe.

"For our baby boy. I made it paint neutral since I didn't know the gender back then."

"It's perfect." The room was painted white with little clouds. It was beautiful.

The girls went back to their bedrooms and he showed me ours. He locked the door and crashed his lips against mine.

"I want you so bad right now." He said against my lips.

"Me too. But, to be continued since the girls are awake." I giggled, he groaned.

"Fine. Cant wait to be inside you." He bit my bottom lip. "I'm going to take a shower and then we can all watch a movie." He told me before entering the bathroom.

I left our bedroom and went to the kitchen. I was still hungry. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

I was joined by the girls, they each sat next to me.

"Mommy, is Archy gonna be my new dad?"

"Well, let's see how living together goes. But who knows, baby girl." I said while grabbing her little hand.

"He reminds me of my dad. Always nice to people and funny. I'm happy that Archer is with us." Amara told me.

"Archer is amazing." I smiled.

"Are you going to get married?" Amara asked.

"That would be so cool!" Bella chimed in.

"What I missed?" Archer asked us as he sat next to Bella.

"The girls being curious George." I chuckled as he did too.

"I'm curious Bella. I don't know who George is." We laughed at that. Gotta love Bella.

"Come on, I'll show you who George is." Amara told Bella as she got out of the couch and then grabbed her hand and they both left.

"I know you heard our conversation." I gave him look.

"Guilty. But you know what, it would be an honor if they ever see me as a father figure. I won't ever replace their fathers, but, I could be one for them. They don't need to call me dad."

I pulled him into a kiss. "How did you get so perfect?"

He chuckled.

"For all of this to be official, this has to happen." He told me as he showed me a black velvet box, revealing a diamond ring.

I gasped.

"Hailey Lockhart. I never thought I would love someone this much, and yet here I am, head over heels in love with you."

Tears fell down my cheeks, was this really happening?

"We had our ups and down, but we found our way back to each other. I love you and I want to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Are you sure? Two girls and a baby boy on the way. Can you handle that?" I chuckled as more tears fell down.

"I'm very sure. I want you all in my life. I felt empty before you three entered my life. And now I have a son on the way. Hailey, will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?"

"Yes, yes, thousand times yes!" He slid the ring on my finger, and then he pulled me into a kiss.

"Yay!!" The girls came running and then hugged us.

"You two knew, didn't you?"

"Yes, Archer wanted to surprise you. If he had made a romantic evening, you would've guessed it." Amara told me.

"It was the perfect moment. I'm so happy." I smiled at them.

"Also, my parents are throwing us an engagement dinner at their house. I've already called your father and your grandparents to join us."

"You knew I was going to say yes?"

"I had a hunch you would." He pecked my lips.

"What if they don't like me? What if they-"

"Relax, my parents are nice. My sister is also joining us.

"Okay. Guess we're meeting Archer's family."

I had a funny feeling. I hope I'm wrong.