Chapter 21: A Summer To Remember

Ah Summer. It's crazy how much has happened since last Summer. I gave birth in June, we decided to wait till August to travel.

We arrived at Mystic Lake yesterday and we're staying in Archer's house.

"I said yes."

"And I said, no."

Bella and Amara were arguing about who gets to eat the last piece of cake.

"Ahem." We cleared our throats, getting their attention.

"Daddy, tell Amara that the cake is mine." She huffed.

"No it's mine. Dad she ate two pieces." Amara huffed too. I chuckled.

They started calling him dad, in December. He was over the moon. They missed saying that word.

"Split the cake, and no yelling. Liam just fell asleep." I told them before leaving. I need a nap. Liam drains my energy.

"She's mad?" Bella asked.

"No, she's just tired. Liam keeps us awake. More your mom since she has to feed him."

They nodded and split the cake. Liam cries more than Bella did. But I'm happy.

Later that night, when all the kids were sleeping. I went to take a shower. As I was about to put some shampoo I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

"I want you right here." He said while turning me around and then entered me.

"I'm all yours." I moaned.

It's been two weeks since we last had sex. Liam keeps us very occupied.

............

A week went by and today is the day. The weeding will be held at Archer's house. And since the beach is his backyard, workout great. Archer went to sleep at my grandparents place. All the guys were sleeping there and girls here.

"I'm getting married!"

"The wedding will be at 2 pm and it's already 8 am. We're running late people!" Eleanor said while shoving me to shower.

Now I understand what Domi, meant. After showering and changing into something comfy, I went back the room and they sat me down to do my make up.

"Uhm, did you get in touch with the priest." I asked as Domi, did my make up.

"Well, the one we wanted was unavailable. So, your grandpa, told me he know of someone who could, so I left it in his hands." Eleanor told me.

Oh dear. Grandpa with this type of responsibilities is a bit, extreme.

"I'm afraid to ask who." I sighed as they laughed.

Once I was ready, there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and when ton opened it, It was the priest. I motioned him to come inside. Since we still had one hour left, we all talked to the priest and I told him stuff about Archer. Let's just say, the priest is very interesting. Not sure how he became one.

...........

"Ready?" My dad asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

Dad walked me down the aisle. When I saw Archer, my heart started beating like crazy. I'm about to marry the love of my life. Aaron was my first love, but Archer is my last and I was beyond happy.

"Take car of my little princess." Dad told Archer as he gave me to him.

"Always." He smiled while looking a t me. I blushed.

We turned to face the minister.

"Dearly beloved, I would like to say it took us a while to get here. What am I saying? It took forever. It seems a certain tool couldn't get it together," the minister mentioned.