Chapter 22: Epilogue

I couldn't believe how fast time went by Amara just graduated college, Bella is about to enter Senior year, and Liam is still in school. We decided that we didn't want more kids. After all, giving birth to Liam was hard. The little dude made me be in pain more than Bella did. Archer was also okay with my decision.

"Someone help me, I'm in pain!" Bella screamed from her bedroom.

"I got her chocolates." Archer announced as he walked towards us.

"About time, she's being a little drama queen." Amara told him.

"Wish me luck." He said as he walked towards her door. He opened it and threw the bag with chocolates on her bed and then he closed it. "Satan has been fed." That made us laugh.

"Hey!"

He came back and hugged me. "That was a very scary moment." We chuckled.

"Thanks for lunch, now if you two excuse me, my fiancé is waiting for me." Amara told us.

"I still can't believe You're engaged. When did you grew up so fast." Archer told her.

She chuckled. "Life sure went by fast. But I got lucky with two great parents." She gave us a hug. "Oh, I made a decision about the house you gifted me when I turned 18."

"Are you selling it?"

"Nope, I told Jake that I wanted to live there and if we have kids, raise them there. I prefer a house than a luxurious apartment. Plus it's a house fill with so many memories, I couldn't sell it."

That made me smile so much. Amara wasn't spoiled, she was so humble and had a pure heart. Just like Bella and Liam. Our kids were raised Well. Money meant nothing to them. Archer set a trust fund for all three when they turn 21.

"And, I'm going to make grandpa's bakery even bigger. It will be great. Now I just need to talk to him about it. I'll call Jake and tell him to meet me there. Later parents." She hugged us again and then left.

"Menstrual cramps sucks."

We turned to see Bella who plopped on the couch with the mermaid doll Archer gave her when she was 5 years old. She love that doll so much. She hugged the doll and fell asleep. We chuckled.

"Can I go play video games with Jason?"

Jason is Kritika's brother. Stella and her husband bought a house next to us.

"Sure, be home at 6pm." I told him. He nodded, and then made a run to his house.

"An almost empty house." Archer told me with a devil smirk.

"Don't even think about it." Bella mumbled in her sleep.

We chuckled. We went to our bedroom and had amazing sex. Course we had to be very quiet. We haven't soundproof the house cause we still have a kid and a teenager in the house.

"Tomorrow is their first day of school, after they're gone, I'll make you scream so hard." He told me as he thrusted me with so much passion.

I really wanted to scream, the way Archer claims my body is out of this world. The man knows what he's doing. And he even showed me positions I never knew existed.

"I love you so much, Hailey."

"I love you too. A lot." I caressed his face.

........

At 11 PM I heard a noise. It was from Bella's bedroom. I put on my robe and went over to her room and opened it and saw only Bella.

"Hi mom." She gave me a cheeky smile.

"Its 11pm. You got school tomorrow. Turn the tv off and go to sleep."

"Okay."

"And Kritika, come out of the bathroom and go home."

The door opened up and Kritika came out.

"Hi. My bathroom is broken so I came here." She gave me a sheepishly smile.

I shook my head. These two are too much. This is what happens when you agree to build a bridge that connects their bedroom.

"Goodnight, Kri."

"Alright, I'm leaving. I still need to see what I'm wearing tomorrow. Dad wants me to wear something old fashion. He's nuts." We chuckled at that. "Goodnight." With that said she opened the window and left.

"bed now, young lady."

"Yes momma. But first, help me choose something for tomorrow."

We spent 30 minutes looking for something, just so she could pick the first one.

"Thanks, mom. You've been absolutely amazing. I'll treat you to a cookie tomorrow." She grinned. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Goodnight, Bella." I gave her a hug and then returned to the bedroom.

I climbed on the bed and Archer pulled me to him. "Where did you go?"

"Dealing with two teenagers. And our daughter was having a wardrobe crisis." I sighed as he chuckled.

"And we still have one more kid who's becoming a teenager this year." He reminded me.

"Good luck us." We laughed.

And that's our love story. Most people have Summer flings, but we had a Summer romance. Or as we like to call it, A Summer To Remember.

The End