Chapter 7: Second Date

I gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Let's get out of the water before we turn into raisins." He said which caused me to laugh.

We got out of the water and put our clothes back on.

"You intrigue me, Hailey. I like everything out you."

"Even when I cry and ruin the mood for a kiss." I chuckled as he did too.

"Even with your mood swings, I still like you. You're special." He smiled.

"How many women have you told this." I gave him a look.

"Just you. I'm being sincere." He grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss.

"Thanks. You're a great man." I placed a kiss on his cheek. "You're honest with me." He just smiled.

He walked me home and told me that we can have our second date tomorrow instead of later. I entered the house and went to the living room. Nana and the girls were here.

"We need to talk." Nana told me.

I took a seat and listened to all of them. They all wanted me to be happy and not sad anymore. And they also confess their plans.

"We didn't get to plan C." Bella told me. I chuckled.

"Carlos is right, things should happen naturally with you two, not us meddling in."

"Hailey. Bella and I are fine with you dating." Amara told me, "let go of Aaron."

And in that moment, hearing them all talk to me and saying these stuff, I was ready to finally let go of him. I guess I just needed to hear it one more time from my girls.

"Okay. I'm letting your brother and your dad go. He will always have a special place in my heart and no one will ever replace my Aaron." Tears fell down. But they weren't sad tears. They were happy ones.

They all hugged me.

..........

I woke up the next day feeling better. I needed that talk last night. Now I wonder where Archer is taking me for our second date.

"Mommy, when do I get to meet Archy?" Bella asked as she squished my cheeks.

"Soon." I wasn't sure to be honest. Maybe on this date I will tell him. Maybe.

"Okay." She gave me a kiss on my cheek and then went back to sleep.

I got out of bed and went to do my morning routine. Once I was done, I got a text from Archer. He told me that he will pick me up at 12.

I went to the living room and saw Amara on the couch she was watching something in her phone. I approached her and then I saw that it was her and her family.

"I'm also ready to let go of them. I don't want to cry all the time. When I remember them, I will smile."

"We all will. They were amazing." I smiled as she did too.

"You'll always be with me, right? Or am I, a bother?"

I smiled, "I'll be with you, until my last breath. You're family, Amara." I gave her a hug as she did too. "And you're not a bother."
.........

We arrived at a house, and it was really beautiful. We entered and an old lady greeted us. She took us to a table that was in the backyard.

"I'm guessing this is your house?"

"Yes, I didn't want to be surrounded with people today. I want our second date private." He told me while passing me a glass of red wine.

"My favorite." I said before sipping my wine.

"Well, I have lots of wine, so enjoy." He smiled.

Our food came and and we enjoyed it. We talked, laugh and had a great time. After eating, we move to the couch that was on the backyard and brought the wine with us. He told his housekeeper that she could leave and that she has the day off tomorrow.

"Mr. Ricci, at this point I'll get drunk." I giggled.

"Then, I'll be joining you." He leaned in and caressed my face. "I'm not sure if it's the alcohol talking, but I want you now." He licked his bottom lip.

"Could be the alcohol." I said as I placed my hand on his neck.

We stared at each other and then he crashed his lips against mine. Maybe it was the alcohol, but at that moment I let loose and decided to live in the moment. Our kiss was filled with lust, desire and passion. It heated up pretty quick

We removed our clothes as we kept devouring our lips. He picked me up and took me to a bedroom. He pinned me down and kiss every inch of my body. He placed protection on his member and then entered me.

I moaned as he thrusted me hard. I forgot how much I love sex. It's been a year since I had sex. He grabbed my breast and stared to suck it as he thrusted me.

"Tonight, I'll make you addicted to me." He told me as he flipped me over and pounded inside me.

"Show me everything you know." I moaned.

"Music to my ears, beautiful."
The whole night he put me in so many positions. We went at it, like horny animals. He definitely knew what he was doing, and I really enjoyed having him inside me.

Does that make me a horrible person?