Chapter 15: Sailing

The next day, we had breakfast and then we went to his place so he could change. After a few minutes, he came outside and we went to meet the others.

"Yay lots of boats!" Bella squealed as she came in view with the sea.

"Are we swimming in the ocean?" Amara asked.

"Nope, it's dangerous. We're just going to enjoy the day sailing and trying not to get seasick." I answered.

We met the others and sailed off to who knows where. But the day was really beautiful. And the yatch was insanely big.

"Grace, I need your help." Jason yelled.

"Alright. Please watch him for a little." Grace told Archer as she gave him their son, Ben to him and then left.

"Uhm, hi little dude." He said as he bounced him a little.

I giggled. "You look good with a baby on your arms."

"Maybe in the future we can have one of these." He mentioned as Ben looked at him. "Why is he looking at me like th-"

Ben threw up on his shirt. I laughed so hard with the girls.

"By the way, he was just fed so dont-" she looked at Archer's shirt and then at Ben. "Bounce him."

"A little late." He sighed.

"He's lucky I packed extra clothes just in case of an emergency." I told her.

"Phew. Come on Ben, let's get you clean." She grabbed him and left.

"Here." He grabbed the shirt and changed it. I threw the one he was carrying in the trash.

After an hour, Bella walked towards us.

"Mommy, I don't feel good."

"This is what happens when you eat too much." I reminded her.

"But I was very hung-" and she threw up on Archer's shoes.

"Come here baby girl." I picked her up and took her to the bathroom.

"Not the day for you." Amara giggled.

"Nope, it's throw up on Archer day." He sighed as everyone chuckled. "I'm going to change, excuse me." He got up and went to the bathroom.

I finished cleaning Bella and she told me she was feeling better. She went outside to play with Ben and Amara. As I was about to leave, someone dragged me back and crashed their lips against mine.

"I need a little fun." Archer said as he took off my dress.

"Sex on a yacht." I said as I removed his clothes. "Take me."

And we ended up having amazing sex. This should cover for Bella throwing up on him.

"That was fantastic." I said while catching my breath.

"Indeed. I love being inside you." He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

We dressed again and then went outside. Grace and Jason gave us looks.

"This yacht isn't soundproofed." Jason chuckled. I turned red.

"Mommy, you found Archer. You were screaming for him." Bella said all innocently.

"Oh yeah, she found him and she had a blast." Grace told her.

"I blame Archer for getting himself lost." I sighed as they laughed.

We had a great time with everyone. Grace and Jason were really nice. They invited us all to dinner tomorrow. We said yes, and by we, I mean Bella answered for us.

..........

We decided to stay at his house for the night. The girls were excited.

"I got popcorn, nachos and water." Archer told us as he entered the living room. "And cookies." He placed everything on the coffee table.

"What are we watching?" I asked as I took a chip and dip it in the nacho cheese.

"Well, we're watching, a Harry Potter marathon. Everyone will love the movies." He said a little excited. I chuckled.

I kissed his cheek and then turned my gaze to the movie. Being here with the girls and Archer, feels like our own little family. It makes me happy but also scares me. Seems like too much happiness is too good to be true.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking how happy I am to be here. I'm glad I met you." I caressed his face.

"Me too, beautiful." He placed a soft kiss on my lips. I snuggled to him and watch the rest of the movie.

.......

The next day, I woke up on the couch. I guess I was tired to go to the bedroom. I heard loud noises coming from the kitchen. I went there and it was Archer, Bella and Amara making. Breakfast.

"Why are you three loud?"

"Because we're making breakfast and some fry pans fell down." Amara told me.

I chuckled. "Need any help?"

"Nope, we're making breakfast and you're going to sit down and enjoy it." Archer told me.

Bella grabbed my hand and dragged me to the table and sat down with me.

"I like Archy a lot. You should get married." Bella whispered. This is like the third time she tells me this. I guess she really wants me to marry him.

"I do too. And I hope in the future we do." I whispered back as I tickled her. She giggled.

"Breakfast is ready." Archer announced as they placed everything on the table.

They made, waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon.

We dug in and I was in paradise. "This is amazing. I can get used to this." I said before drinking my coffee.

"Amara made the waffles." He told me.

"I want to be a pastry chef when I grow up and work with grandpa." That made me smile so much.

"And he will be happy." I gave her a side hug.

We enjoyed our breakfast and talked about everything. We spent the whole weekend here.