Chapter 2

As I woke up, it was the usual sight. Chung was laying on his face, geez roll around enough buddy? Chisai was with either Rena and Aisha, Lu, or Elesis.

I pushed Chung off the bed and I heard him groaning on the floor.

I giggled and said, "you roll to much in your sleep nowadays. You're gonna get knots in your neck."

I got off the bed and stretched. He bit the curved part in my side, where my shirt lifted due to my arms up.

He sucked my skin until I moved away from him.

He got an erection as I took off clothes in front of him, and started to change clothes.

He layed down and his erection slid out of his pants.

"Chung put that away." I said as I walked over to him.

I playfully smacked it, as he stretched. "Come on babe you can do better then that." He teased.

His thing continued to stand whenever I took my fingers off of it and I kissed him.

"Mama!" I heard Chisai call as the door knob turned slightly.

I crumbled the thing and crammed it in Chung's pants.

Luckily the door was locked, so I pushed Chung down on the bed and pulled the covers over him. "Close your eyes and pretend to be asleep." I whispered in his ear and he did.

I closed the curtains, which I didn't do last night, and the room was dark.

I opened the door and she came in.

"Where's daddy?" She asked.

"He's asleep." I said and hugged her. "Where were you?"

"Rena and Aisha had me on a date with a boy." She said.

I heard a snort from the bed and we both looked over there.

"Tell me about this boy. Did he treat you nicely?"

"Yes. He bought me this dress."

I heard Chung shuffle in the bed as I pulled her dress to get a better look at it. "He has good taste."

I turned her around to face the wall as I realized he was fixing the position of his thing and I looked at the back.

"Ara." I heard Add's voice and the door came crashing down.

I hugged Chisai to cover her from dust and the door, and threw the door at Add.

His dynamos took it and set it aside. "Take Chisai on a quest. Direct order from Elsword. Training. Secret dungeon, so get that idiot over there up."

"He's awake. He's fixing something, but Chisai walked in on us and I had to cram things around on him." I whispered in Add's ear.

"What's a secret dungeon?" Chisai asked and looked up at me.

"No clue." I said and stared at Add.

"Chung knows. He has a bad experience from one, so choose carefully on which you go to or he'll rampage." He said quietly to us. He pat Chisai's head and said, "you pick."

I looked down at Chisai as Add left, and the dynamos fixed the door then returned to Add.

"Go get whatever weapon you've been working with. I'm gonna get him up." I whispered the last part. "Daddy might be a little mad when I wake him up."

"Ok." She said and left the room.

I crawled onto the bed and kissed him. "Get up and hurry up and change before she comes back."