Chapter 8

Ara's POV (Very short chapter)

I opened my eyes slowly, and realized two blue eyes were staring at me.

I jumped back in surprise, then I realized it was Chung.

I sighed and moved back. "Don't stare at me while I'm asleep dummy."

"You're beautiful when your waking up. I couldn't help it." Chung said and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're cute." I said and braided his hair. I don't think he realized what I was doing until I was done. I giggled as he got a big knot in his hair while he was trying to undo it.

"Ara.. " He whined. "Look what happened."

"I'll untangle your hair if you let me cut some of it off."

"I can do it myself..." He said sheepishly, and tried, resulting to a bigger knot.

I giggled again, "you sure you can?"

"No..."

"Come here, baby." I said and took some of his hair in my hand, but he swatted at me.

"You're not cutting my hair!" He whined and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Please?"

"Nuh uh!"

"You're so childish." I said and pulled the blankets over me too. Chisai wasn't in the room, so it was ok...

"Just let me cut some of it..." I whispered and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I'll lap dance you if you let me..."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He slowly turned his head to where I could get the knot, but then he jerked away. "I can get that anytime I want to. I can do it on my own." He said and started messing with his hair.

"Suit yourself." I said and moved my legs and rolled onto my back.

I watched as he eventually got it untangled, and he groped me. "I'm not completely helpless." He said.

"I know you're not."

"I wish I was so you would have do to everything for me."

"I wouldn't wash you. But if you were helpless, you wouldn't be able to fight me when I tried to cut your hair."

"You can't have my hair."

"I'll get it."

He sighed and layed next to me. "Your breasts are getting to big for me to hold now."

"It's because I'm pregnant dummy. They'll get smaller."

He stuck out his tongue. "I don't like them big."

"Are you saying they're normally small?"

"No. They're normal size. Now if you were a C cup that's different...But you're a B if you ask me..."

"Pervert." I spanked him inbetween his legs, and he chuckled "How do you even know how to determine the sizes for bras and such?" I hugged him around his torso, and smiled, a bit annoyed.

"T-That isn't your business..."

"Tell me Chung."

"...I have ways of doing things..."

"Mind sharing these ways?"

"I do mind I don't want to."

"Please?"

"No, Ara."

"You're so mean..."

I rolled away and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Ara..." I heard Chung whisper, then arms wrapped around me. "You're not the only woman I've seen naked."

"Who else?"

"Well...Lime...and Accidentally Rena."

"Accidentally?"

"I walked in on her before while she was getting dressed..."

"And what's your excuse for Lime?" I asked and buried my face in my legs.

"I was asleep, and when I woke up, she was on me and things happened..."

"Chung?"

"Yes?"

"Is it too late to refuse to marry you?"