Chapter 23

"Come on, get out!" I complained, as Chung tried to look down my towel.

"I've seen you naked before." Chung said, and pulled me into his lap. "Why do I have to leave?"

"Because I don't want you seeing me until it's date time. Now go!"

I picked him up off the bed, thank god he hasn't gained more than like ten pounds since he was young, and carried him to the connecting door. Chisai is in for a surprise.

I opened the door, and three heads turned.

"You're baby sitting him for about ten minutes." I said, and dropped Chung on the floor. "Don't let him leave."

"What? No no no no no no no." Chisai said, and got up. "He cannot stay he might search my room!"

"He's your father if he wants to search your room he can." I said, and pulled Chung's cheek. "But don't do it."

"I singly have intentions of getting back on our bed. Two foxes and a girl can't stop me from entering."

"Is that a challenge?" A male voice said, and Kuroko popped out of Chisai with a mischievous look.

"Stopping you is easy." Chisai said, but I left before she continued.

I locked both doors, and dropped my towel.

I went into the closet, and pulled out a black summer dress that ended just about three inches above my knees, and a black pair of strapped shoes. I put them both on, then went into the bathroom. I brushed then braided my hair, dutch style,

Whenever I was finished, I unlocked the connecting door, and it immediately swung open. Chung glared at me then slammed the door after he came back in.

He went to the bed and laid down.

I went to the bed and sat on the edge next to his stomach. "Something wrong?" I asked.

He pulled me onto the bed, and took off my shoes. He dropped them on the floor, then pinned me to the bed. He kissed me roughly at first, and I struggled against him a bit, but stopped after a few seconds, and wrapped my arms around him. The kiss softened, and we parted. "Do we have to go on a date? Please reconsider." He laid on me, and tucked his nose under my breast, the one he'd marked years ago.

"Come on, Chung. I really want to go. Please don't bail out on me."

He sighed and buried his face in my breasts. "Can we go in like a year or seventy then?"

"We'd be too old to walk. No, Chung. We're going today." I hugged him, and he hugged back, but not as tight.

"Then come on. I'm only taking you to dinner though, so put on normal clothes. Nothing special." He moved away from me, and I got up.

I sighed. "Fine. You win."

I slid off the dress, and everything else I'd put on, then looked at my clothes in the closet. I looked back at Chung, and saw him quickly whip his head the other way.

I giggled, then continued digging through the closet. I slid on a tank top and a skirt, then put on an off shoulder shirt to go with it.

I put on a random pair of shoes, then went over to Chung. He had his eyes closed, so I kissed his forehead. "You haven't gotten ready yet, love."

"All I need are shoes."

I tugged on his boxers. "I don't think you can go out in public in these, dummy."

"Possibly pants too." He said and yawned. "Nah. I don't need pants. I can go without."

"Put your pants on, Chung." I said and picked him up.