Chapter 13

Alright, before I say anything, let me tell you, I don't ship my daughter and Kuroko anymore. I ship my husband and Kuroko now.

We'd gone home after that big event, and me and Chisai went into the bathroom.

I took off Chisai's suit and then my own. It was pretty loud outside of the bathroom.

"Come here you little rats!" Chung had yelled and me and Chisai giggled. Araumi and Kuroko were probably the rats. Kuroko couldn't take off his clothes or put them on yet, so Chung had to do it since he wouldn't let me touch him to do it.

I turned on the bath tub's faucet and washed mine and Chisai's hair.

They were still yelling and screaming by the time we'd gotten out. I helped Chisai into her dress, then put on my own clothes, and then opened the door.

Infront of the door, was Kuroko on the ground with Chung on top of him pulling off his pants. Kuroko's thing was laying in plain sight.

A blush filled Kuroko's cheeks. "Don't look at me..." He whispered and looked away.

I giggled. "You two are worthless." I looked away. "Where's Araumi?"

"Under the bed. I'm too big to get under there."

"Mama why's it taking so long?" Chisai asked and peeked out.

All movement stopped.

Kuroko's face heated up more and he changed into a fox.

His tail went inbetween his legs.

"Mama is that what you two have been hiding from me? What was on Kuroko?"

"Yes. Young girls shouldn't see those things until they're older."

"I was born when you were young though." Chisai pulled at my shirt. "What's so bad about it?"

I glared down at Chung and Kuroko. "This is your job because I'm female and I don't know." I threw my bikini top at Chung, and sadly, he caught it.

I walked away and started crawling under our bed.

I grabbed Araumi's foot, and he screamed.

"Shh." I covered his mouth, then I heard the window open, and a curse from one of the boys.

I quickly got out from under the bed with Araumi in my arms. "What happened?"

"Chisai just jumped out the window. Kuroko is fetching her, not much good he'll do though. She's mad at him." Chung said.

I looked out the window, and I only saw Kuroko's fox form. Then I realized something.

"Kuroko let her go!" I yelled and he looked up at me.

"I don't want to." He changed human. "I think I should show Chi just how much she doesn't know about black foxes."

"Kuroko don't do it!" A newly formed Shiya yelled at him and jumped out the window.

"I'm not going to. But I do intend to teach her...things."

Then, suddenly a dark cloud surrounded them both, and Shiya changed to a fox.

She ran up to Kuroko and grabbed him by his neck in her teeth.

She threw him across the yard and crouched, ready to see if he was going to face her challenge.

"Shiya...you're making a big mistake..." Kuroko said as he sat up. "You know how strong black foxes are compared to fire foxes."

I looked away from them, and saw Chisai holding her neck. A tear fell from her eyes.