Chapter 4

Excuse for not updating: My kindle deleted my chapter work.

~Later~

"Mama?" Chisai crawled onto our bed.

I groaned. "Shut up..." I whispered and rolled over against Chung.

I felt his thing rub against my leg.

Oh god. Chisai's in here.

"Chisai?" I heard Chung say as he sat up.

I opened my eyes and hugged his waist.

He pet me then kissed me. "Chisai it's really late go to sleep ok?" He said and kissed Chisai's forehead.

She nodded and climbed off our bed and onto hers.

I smiled at Chung and he smiled back.

I sat up and looked to see if Chisai was asleep.

I got reached into the little dresser next to the bed and pulled out Chung's boxers. Well long underwear that Chisai can see him in. I slid it under the blanket.

I felt him shuffle then lay back down.

He pulled me down and whispered. "She can see you naked, can't she?"

I nodded and hugged him. "She can hear you you know. She has fox ears even if Kuroko isn't in her. They're linked."

"Then why can't she go to school? She's old enough and I'm sure Add is tired of being called Adam. Ever since that story she's called them Adam and Eve. Eve doesn't care but Add does."

"First of all that's cute. Next she can't go to school. Have you failed to notice she has fox ears instead of human ears? Why do you think I put her hair the way I do?"

"This world is full of supernatural things. Anyway, don't you think kids would like that? I mean, there so fluffy."

"I doubt that. I'm sure they'd make fun of her and I'm not going to allow my baby into a school to be laughed at."

"She's a beautiful girl. I'm sure that's the reason too." He pulled me against him. "Are you afraid she'll be taken from you by a boy?"

I glared at him. "Alright alright." He said and pet me. "I won't start that topic, babe."

"She can go to school whenever she wants too...But it's at her own risk."

"I wanna go to school."

I rolled over to face Chisai's bed. She was staring at us.

Kuroko came out of her. "I'll be with her to protect her from men."

"Three on one." Chung said

"Fine but  she's going to learn her to defend herself first."

~Later~

I watched Chisai. She was sparring with everyone. She'd done Eve, Add, Rena, Raven, Elsword, Lu and Ciel, and she just finished with Aisha. She had trouble with Eve, Lu and Ciel, and Add, but other then that, she was doing pretty well. Her next match was Elesis.

Elesis walked down into the arena, her claymore on her shoulders.

Kuroko's black fox appearance formed, and Chisai held up her claws.

A bell sounded, and the fight started.

~Don't know Elesis skills so not making fight~

Chisai won with only a very small amount of life left.

"Chung, you're by far the strongest long and close range. You gonna try?" Camilla asked, as she came up to us.

"Alright." He said and got up off the ground.

I took his hand. "You're gonna fight her? My baby? Your baby?" I asked.

"I won't be using my full power. She's strong, she can handle my attacks. I know she can, if you can. She's our baby, Ara. Were both very strong, so us combine...Is Chisai." He smiled at me, then walked away.

A minute later, Chung walked into the arena with his freiturnier gear and destroyer.

He grinned at Chisai as she stared at him in shock. "Not want to fight me, Chi?" He said as he walked closer.

Her fox ears went back. "You're not my father as we are in these grounds. Just my opponent."

Chung stepped back and held up his hands. "Someone's gotten cranky. Time for a nap." The bell rang as he dropped destroyer, and grabbed her.

She squirmed, and tried to get away, but he was to strong. She dropped her spear as his fingers pressed her pressure point, and she almost fell over, but he picked up her limp body.

Everyone watching just stared at him as he carried her out of the arena.

He walked up to me and smiled. "I told you I wouldn't use all my power."

I smiled back at him. "Well then, I guess that's the end of training her. She does good."