Chapter 16

I woke up to the feeling of being touched. My eyes cracked open lazily, and I kicked whoever was trying to wake me.

"Ahaha..." I felt a head on my chest. "Why there?"

I closed my eyes again, but I knew it was time to get dressed for school.

"Hey, Chisai. Get up. It's already three in the afternoon. You missed school."

I sat up quickly and bumped heads with him. "What." I asked then I winced from the impact from the bump.

"You missed school." He repeated and rubbed his head.

I layed back down and he pulled my cheek. "I was the only boy in school today and I had to listen to girls squealing over boys all day. Get up."

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because Ameia and Kisei are here." He said in annoyance.

"Why?" I groaned.

"The finals are next week did you forget?" He said and patted me cheek. "Come on, get up. They need your help, not mine."

"No..." I said.

"Kiss her so she'll freak out and get up." I heard Ameia say.

"She wouldn't freak out over that." Kuroko said.

"Then I'll kiss you." Kisei said.

"I'm up." I said and bumped heads with Kuroko again.

"Great. We've got your homework too. Biology and reading. It's about the differences of the insides of a fox and a human, then the reading is just a passage." Ameia said and handed me two packets.

"Hey, Ameia?" Kisei said.

"What?"

"Wasn't today Valentine's day?"

"Oh yeah! Today is Valentine's day! Hey, Kuroko where'd you put that bag of letters?"

My eyes crossed in confusion as Kuroko dropped a bag full of red, white, pink, and purple letters, the colors of Valentine's day.

Lazily, I got off the bed, and put pillows on the floor.

I sat on one, then looked at my wide eyed friends.

They looked back and forth between me and Kuroko.

Kisei grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the other side of the room.

Kuroko looked confused as they made me huddle up with them.

"Can he hear us?" Ameia asked in a whisper.

"Yes I can hear you." Kuroko said and his ears twitched.

"Don't listen." Kisei said.

"Fine." He pouted then put his hand on his head, and to our surprise, his fox ears disappeared and he looked like a normal boy from our view.

"Did you to do it?" Kisei asked as she clawed at my shoulders.

"Do what?" I said in confusion. I don't understand what they were so worked up about.

Ameia whispered in my ear. "Sex!"

My face heated up. I peeked back at Kuroko, and he waved at me.

I shot my head back the way it was, and shook my head. "I fell asleep while we were talking...so I don't know. But...I don't think he would do something like that without consulting me." I said.

"He's a boy. Boys don't consult girls about that kind of thing. They just do." Ameia said frantically.

"Still...you gotta remember Kuroko isn't a normal boy. He's part fox."