Chapter 11

"Mama! Kuroko she's waking up!"

"Back up then. Give her some breathing space."

My eyes slowly opened, and I noticed quickly that Chung, Shiya, Araumi, Kuroko, and Chisai were surrounding me.

I stared up at the ceiling, then down over at Kuroko and Shiya.

"Ara. We can't allow you to be with Eun anymore. She's malfunctioning. Well, her curse is. She's becoming dangerous." Kuroko said held out his hand. Shiya did the same, and a fire and shadow formed out of their palms. They combined them, and a hologram came from the middle. "Stare into it. You'll see what Eun used to look like when she wasn't cursed."

I did, and I saw a tall, white haired girl with orange eyes, that seemed like they could murder you upon contact.

Their powers faded, and they looked up at me. "Her curse is becoming weak and her soul is bursting out of the pin. It's causing electrical shocks. I've seen it a few times recently, but I ignored it. But if it's at the point where my master's mother is blacking out, I'm not taking chances."

"You're taking Eun away from me?"

"Not for long. Just until her soul is completely out and she finds her body. She and our fire and shadows are looking for it right now. It should only take up to a week, but unlike Chi and Araumi, Eun isn't born into your body. You could mistake her for a human at any time. Shiya and I are different, obviously. We have fox tails and ears on our human bodies and fox forms. Basically, you're going to be living as a normal human for awhile."

I stared at him dumbfoundedly. "Will I see her again?"

"Of course." Kuroko said, then smiled. "We need to go or Araumi and Chi will start having stomach pain." He smirked at Chisai, and cupped her cheek. "Chisai is cute when she's having stomach pain though, so I might stay out."

A blush lit her entire face, and Chung grabbed Kuroko by his collar. Kuroko groaned. "You're no fun."

"Perverted idiot." Shiya said and went into Araumi.

"I can't help it." He whined. "And I'm not a pervert. Call it a sixth sense. Chung and Araumi know of it."

Chisai and I looked at Chung and Araumi.

Araumi shrugged and looked up at Chung.

"Only adult or teen males have it when human. Sexual thinking is what it is. Why he said sixth sense, I don't know."

"Yours must be pretty strong then." Chisai said and hugged Araumi. "Daddy is a pervert."

"Being called that by mama is fine but by my little girl? I'm scarred for life!"

"Childish." Araumi said. "Father is childish."

I giggled. "They're ganging up on daddy, so I might as well too."

"Ara!" He whined.

"Dummy."

"You're so mean." He hugged me, and layed his head in my lap.

"Daddy." Araumi said.

"Hmm?"

"Prove you love mother."

"Love can't be proven if it's true love. You'll understand when you're older." He pressed his face in my stomach.

"Is he asleep?" Chisai asked.

"Yes. What time is it?"

"Very early. I woke up just in time to see you wake up. It's about [5:49] at the moment."