Chapter 25

That feeling...when you figure out how the fuck you're going to end this book but it only leads to another.

Exactly.

This two book series will receive a third book! Happiness. Joy. Suffering for the author...ahem.

Anyway~ I have decided the course this book shall take in the, what, five months I haven't updated? I have decided that with the  Chisai x Kuroko book I have been slowly progressing through will be the third book! And you shall figure out how it gets there soon, as this book will be ending in two or three chapters. Expect quick updates now! If I don't get bored with constantly writing...oh and btw, for readers of my other books...AFTER FIVE MONTHS I'M GETTING INTERNET! SO NOW MY SHITTY HOTSPOT WILL NOT BE USED, AND I CAN UPDATE WHILE I'M WAITING ON RES EXP IN HOT SPRING. ISN'T THAT NICE? Heh. Yeah...you can read now.

-Ara's POV-

I snuggled up next to Chung, and jumped when warm air went down my neck. I opened my eyes, and saw Chung sleeping with his head inches from my neck. I smiled, and hugged him. He tightened his eyes, and spoke. "Rawr." He said, and hit the headboard as he moved his arm over his head. I giggled quietly.

"Rawr." I whispered in his ear, and he shuttered. I kissed him, and after a few seconds I felt him kiss back. When I parted from him, a small smack sounded, and his eyes opened.

"That is the kind of motivation I need to wake up." He said and yawned. He stretched, and pulled me closer.

"What were you dreaming about? You spoke in your sleep."

He blushed a little. "What did I say?"

"Rawr." I said, and he sighed.

"Good." He said.

"What? Were you dreaming about something I wouldn't like?"

"Nah. Just random stuff."

"What kind of random stuff?"

"Chasing a beautiful lady named Ara through a jungle, and catching her. Hugging her...biting her neck, hehe, kissing her..." He gave me a quick kiss, then got off the bed and stretched.

"Heh?" I crouched on the bed, then jumped onto his back. He stepped forward to catch himself from falling, and looked back at me.

"You seem more energetic right now than you have been in a while."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. I laid my head on his shoulder, and smiled. "I suppose. Do you feel better?"

"I think I kiss is all I needed."

"More like wanted. You were probably fine all along." I said, and examined the giant bruise on his arm. "That doesn't hurt?"

"I've been cut, slammed around, and bitten countless times by demons. You think a bruise will hurt me because of it's size?"

"It is big. It looks painful too. It certainly doesn't look like a bruise either."

"Mm." He nuzzled my cheek, and squeezed my leg a little.

He nipped at my lips playfully, and I giggled. "Bad boy."

His nose pressed against my cheek. "Hm? I am a good boy." He said, and turned around. He crawled onto the bed, and I dropped off of him. He dropped on my though.

"You're crushing me." I complained, and kicked the back of his foot with my free leg.

"Oh well." He said, and gave me an amused look.

Frustrated, I squirmed under him, until he moved. I stuck my tongue out at him, which he licked, weird, and cuddled me.

I rolled onto my side, and closed my eyes.