Chapter 18

Surprise!!!!!~

~Kuroko's POV~

I carried Chisai into the mansion, and into her room. I dropped her on the bed, and she kicked me after she landed. "That hurt, you jerk!"

"You asked me to carry you. I was just setting you down." I snickered inwardly, but smiled at her innocently.

"Hmph." She sounded, and I sat on the bed next to her.

"Is your period acting up? God, lady. You've been on my tail since this morning. Why are you so mad at me?" I growled quietly.

She glared at me, then looked away.

"Is it because I smiled at that girl?" I asked, a bit annoyed now. All I did was smile at her. She was looking at me, so why not? I don't see why she's so mad over something like that!

"Why don't you figure it out yourself?" She hissed and crawled under the blankets.

I swear I want to sit on her and crush her.

"I give up." I said and turned into a fox. I laid next to the bed, and she dropped onto me.

Thought so. I said in her mind, and picked her up by her shirt and hopped onto the bed.

I rested my tail on her, and she kissed my cheek. "I'll forgive you for now, since it's so cold."

I purred. Use me all you want, baby. That's what I'm here for.

"Kuroko?"

I groaned in response.

"Will you be a human?"

I willed myself to change back, and hugged her. "Why do you want me to be a human?"

"Will you tell me about your master before me? How bad of a person was she?" She asked, and bad memories of Yusi immediately flooded through me. Days of being whipped, spat on, and rape.

I guess she noticed my sadness, because she said, "You don't have to if it's too painful to remember."

"Why do you want to know in the first place?" I asked.

She rolled over and faced me. "I want to know more about her. Was...she pretty?"

"Beautiful." I said, remembering her Yusi's long brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Did she have any friends?"

"No one ever dared to get close to her. Back then, she was a rich mans daughter, and if you even dared to look at her, she would tell her father and get him to execute you. Her father had friends in higher places." I absentmindedly played with her hair, and pulled her as close as her breasts would let me.

"Did...did you love her?" She asked, and I paused.

"Yes, I did. She beat me and drove me insane, but I still loved her. But it was more like a friendly love, than the kind of love I have with you."

"Did you two ever do anything sexual?" She asked in a nervous voice.

Here we go...

I looked away. "She'd tie me to a chair and force me to have sex with her."

"Mm?" She glared at me halfheartedly. "I have a feeling you enjoyed it."

"I didn't."

"You're lying." She said and her glare narrowed.

"I'm not lying. Do you want me to prove it? I have a scar on my freaking dick on that body because she jerked around so much!" I growled. I swear, that woman was so tight. It felt awful, and I seriously did have a scar from it!