Chapter 15

AMEIA KISEI CHISAI AND KUROKO ARE SIXTEEN NOW.
________________________________________

~Three days later, Chisai's POV~

I don't know what happened, but Ameia, Kisei, and I had became best friends since that day they saw Kuroko's fox form. They love him a lot more because of it too.

We'd gotten so close that...well.

I pulled Kuroko by his legs. "Come on! Get up and play with us!" I said trying to pull him off his bed.

"No..." He whined and held onto his pants. "Leave me be!"

It was the weekend, so we were having a sleep over. It was at least twelve in the morning.

"Please Kuroko?" Kisei said and helped me.

"Let go! Your pulling my pants down! Fine I'll play with you!"

"Yay!" Ameia said and clapped in delight.

He dropped to the floor whenever he stood, and closed his eyes.

"Ugh." I said and poked him with my foot. "We'll put makeup on you if you don't get up."

"Let me sleep." He whined and curled into a ball.

"Get up!" Kisei said and pulled on his arm.

"Mmnm." He sounded and an illusion took place. He got up and faded into shadow. Twenty Kurokos appeared all around the room.

I scratched out the illusion and all of them were gone.

"Kuroko where'd you go!" I called.

I heard a yawn inside of me and a moan. Be quiet, mistress. If not, I'll tell your mother you're still awake.

"Guys he's inside of me." I whined. "He's threatening to tell on us if we don't go to sleep." I said.

"Aww." Ameia said.

"I don't wanna sleep." Kisei said.

"I do." Kuroko said and exited my body. He changed into a fox and got on my bed. He curled up into a ball and slept.

I crawled onto the bed and Kisei and Ameia followed me. We layed down on Kuroko, and we all fell asleep to the sound of his purring.

~The next day~

I was the second to wake up, which didn't really bother me. I was really the third, if you count Kuroko, but he always wakes up before me. Kisei was already awake.

I looked around for her. "Where is she?" I asked Kuroko.

"She's taking a shower." He said in my mind and yawned. He layed his head on his paws, and layed his tail on Ameia's sleeping body.

She hugged his tail, and her eyes tightened. They opened, and she pet Kuroko. "Good morning."

Kuroko purred in response. He stretched, then stood on the bed. Ameia fell off his tail and flank and onto the bed.

She stretched there. "Where's Kisei?"

"Kuroko says in the shower."

"Can we go shopping after we're all cleaned up? Kuroko counts as an adult doesn't he?"

"I don't necessarily count as an adult but I am at least twenty even though I look thirteen." Kuroko said as he changed into a human. "In fox years I'm about twenty five."

"Then you're an adult." Ameia said and got off the bed. She opened the door to the bathroom and I got up and followed her. "No peeking." I said and looked at Kuroko before shutting the door.