Chapter 6

(A/N: OK AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT CPTM MEANS! But by then you might have guessed <3 OMG IM GONNA HAVE SOOOO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER! LOVE LE SEXY CHUNGYS OF THE WORLD!~ -Squeals- Also, around the beginning or middle im gonna name some bands that are playing around the festival...Bye bye!)

________________________________________________________________________

It has been three days since that bath, and I haven't seen Chung anywhere! It's driving me mad! I miss him...Rena ans Aisha taught me to dance in these days too. It was torture!

I layed around whining. Chisai was gone at school, and today was the day we were supposed to go to the festival...He couldn't have stood me up could he?

I heard the sound of the downstairs door open. Maybe Lu and Ciel were back from their quest?

I groaned and pulled the covers onto my body. I closed my eyes. They don't need my welcome back...I don't wanna move...He must have stood me up...

I fell asleep.

~Awhile later~

I felt something or some one touching me.

I opened my eyes, and Chung was sleeping next to me.

He had his face followed against my breasts, and he seemed like he had a fever. He was really hot...He was blushing and his eyelashes looked a little tear filled.

I ran my hand through his messy, soft, wet hair. I couldn't help but smile.

His eyes tightened. He must be waking up I'm assuming...

His eyes opened and you could tell easily that he was still tired. "Hi." I said and kissed him.

"Ara..." He whispered. "Go take a bath...I'm gonna sleep awhile longer...The festiv-." His voice faded and he fell back to sleep.

I giggled and layed his head on the pillow. I took a bath quickly.

As I left the bathroom, I noticed he was slowly getting up. He kinda looked like a zombie as he stood.

"Chung just what have you been doing? You've been gone three days."

"Working on a mission. I wanted to buy some things..."

"The mission made you this tired?"

"There was a monster that drained some of my soul. Of course it did. Aisha is making something to give back some of it from the demons. She's almost done."

"What was so important that you had to buy it?"

"This is not the time to tell you. Get ready babe." He left the room.

I looked in the closet and stared at all my clothes. "Expert needed severely." I whispered to myself and used a phone to call Rena.

It was like she was right outside my door. She was in here in a flash. Literally.

She hugged me excitedly. "Good luck! Maybe he will propose to you...Hehe...I have the perfect look for you. Alright. I hope you like braids, because Chung does!"

~About thirty minutes of torture later~

"Ara!" I heard Chung's voice as the door opened.

"N-No!" I whined at Rena and she slammed her body against the door.

"What? No? Why can't I come in?"

I paused. "Because I'm naked...?"

"Ara I see you naked almost every day." He said. I could tell he was amused by how he said it. "Wanting to hide your beauty is it?"