Chapter 17

"D-Don't make me explain it..." I complained, and he smiled. 

"Is it embarrassing?" 

"S-So! Where is this river?!"

"You're evading my question, but ok." He picked me up and carried me further into the forest. He would stop and sniff around for a few seconds every minute or two, then continue walking. Soon, I could hear the roar of a waterfall.

Kuroko walked into a small clearing, and I smiled. "Pretty..."

He set me down, and patted my head. "If you're going to get in the water, don't go too close to the waterfall, or you'll get hurt, or, worst case scenario, you could drown." 

"I don't have to worry about that." I hugged him. "You're big and strong, so you could save me." 

"Of course I would save you, but still, don't do it. I won't let you drown, but there are probably sharp rocks down there near the waterfall, so you'd still be hurt pretty badly."

I stepped onto his feet, and stood on my toes, and kissed him. "You will be getting in with me." I said and pet him.

"Alright...but why are you on my feet?"

"You got taller overnight!" I pouted.

He laughed. "So that's what happened. I thought you shrunk."

"Jerk." I got away from him, and he looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"They bounce." He said.

"They?"

"Those." He poked my breast, and I couldn't help it. I jumped up and down a few times.

"I suppose they do." I said and stopped.

He looked away.

"What? Is it too much for you?" 

He ignored me, crouched down, and picked up a huge rock.

"What are you doing?" 

He ignored me again, and threw the rock into the bushes, and I heard a squeal. A human squeal.

I hid behind Kuroko, and peaked around his arm.

His fox ears twitched. "Come out." He growled.

Two figures came out of the bushes, and I came out. "What? It's just you two?" I said and hugged Kuroko's arm. "Why were you spying on us?"

"Why are you naked?" Ameia asked and leaned forward.

Kisei didn't say anything. She seemed traumatized. "Rock, rock, rock..."

"A lot happened since you two left." I said and pressed my finger to Kuroko's head, forcing him to turn into a fox.

He didn't seem bother by it, but he seemed to understand what I wanted. He layed down, and I sat against his belly. He layed his tail in my lap, which covered my body. "So, answer my question. Why were you two spying on us?"

Kisei smiled at us, suddenly not traumatized, and pulled out a phone. "This uses my data, so we're going to have to make it quick. She walked closer to us, and poked around with it for a minute, then shoved it into my hands.

Kuroko curled into a ball around me and peaked over my shoulder. 

"W-What is this?" I asked as I realized this little blog or whatever she was showing me had the main name 'Kuroko x Chisai', and it had pictures of us in my room and photo shopped pictures of us at school. 

Kuroko started laughing in my mind, and I smacked his neck. "Shut up, this isn't funny!"

"Well, miss, I don't know what it is, but it looks like people have been watching our every movement." He said after turning human. He hugged me and looked over my shoulder.