🤍how you meet🤍

Izuku Midoriya

You were having a nice stroll in the park, when you just so happen to bump in a green haired boy. He kindly helped you up and asked if you were hurt. He asks for your name and you guys end up talking the day away, from that day on a friendship blossomed.

Katsuki Bakugo

Why did You have to go with your mom to see her best friend, Mitsuki Bakugo. You just moved back to japan, You still have unpacking to do! But little did you know you had a tall, hot tempered, ash blonde boy who was your childhood friend hug you. He missed you, he just didn't say it!

Shoto Todoroki

Your were working with your mom at the hospital, you were cleaning Mrs. Rei's room when a tall half red, half white haired boy walked in. He sat down and started talking to her, he seemed happy. Mrs. Rei saw you starring at her son and smirked, she introduced you two and from that day forward had been hanging out.

Ejiro Kirishima

You personally only worked at the gym to see hot guys workout, but when a tall, shark looking, red head caught your gaze. You were practically drooling, he noticed your starring and asked if you wanted to get coffee sometime.

Denki Kaminari

You were on the train heading home when a blonde boy with a black streak in his hair sat down next you. He was flirting with you, but was caught off guard when you flirted back. He asked for your number, you gave him a fake one. A couple of days later, same scenario you were heading home on the same train when the same boy sat next to you. He pointed out that you gave him the wrong number and made you give him your real one........turns out, your neighbors.

Hanta Sero

You were sitting on a park bench, crying because your boyfriend had cheated on you when a boy stood in front of you. He sat next to you and started to comfort you, he made you feel better. He gave you a hug, he walked you home, and he gave you his number. You guys started talking daily.

Shota Aizawa

You were one of the victims of a small robbery. Eraserhead caught him, as he was leaving you caught his eye. You worked at UA as one of the librarians, he would make class 1A read books so he could talk to you. Let's just say love at first sight~

Tenya Iida

You were at karaoke place singing in one of the booths, dekusquad were in the other room and they heard you singing. You were with Jiro, your twin sister. You went to get some water but instead bumped into a tall, very masculine, boy. He helped you up and saw that you looked exactly like Jiro but with extremely long hair and no ear jacks. He smiled and noticed you were in class 1B, he always acknowledged you and invited you everywhere. He felt good with you around.

Well, I hope you like it. I'm really trying.