😇Shenaigans😇 Denki Kaminari x Reader

As you were cleaning up your shared house, your boyfriend Kaminari plays video games the whole time. You were not having it, so as you were going to clean under the couch. You got on your knees in front of him and started putting your hair up. This caught the attention of your blonde haired idiot. He stopped playing his game, he even died and didn't care or complain. He watched as you slowly started bending down, only to look under the couch.

"Hey look, I found the T.V remote!" You exclaimed happily.

"I hate you." He mumbled before turning off his gaming system and helping you clean.

"I love you too Kaminari-Kun~"
.
.
.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

You were awoken by your screaming boyfriend.

"Y/N HELP ME-" he screams out frantically.

You dash down the stairs only to slip on something when you reach the bottom of the stairs. You land on the ground with a thump, in the oily liquid. You can hear Denki laughing as he drops to the ground, shaking with laughter. His phone still recording.

~two hours later~

Denki's mom hears a small knock on the door and slowly gets up to answer it. Only to see her pro hero son standing there with a slap mark on his cheek.

"Nope, not today." She slams the door in his face.

~ ten minutes later~

Kirishima opens his apartment door only to see Denki down on his knees in a begging position.

"LET ME STAY!" He cried dramatically.
.
.
.
"honey I'm home~" Denki said holding a bouquet of white roses (my personal favorite).

"Go away." You mumbled from your shared bedroom.

Denki slowly crept towards the bedroom, slowly opening the door. You were flushed and had a fever.

"Oh Y/N? Did you get sick?" He walked towards you placing the flowers down.

"Yeah, it was your great idea to take me in an ally while it was raining." You hid under the blankets and away from him. "Now I'm sick and on our 4 year anniversary too." You pouted.

"I'm sowwy Y/N~" he said getting under the blankets with you. "At least we can still cuddle!"