❤️Please Work For Me🤍 Shoto Todoroki x (Fem) reader NSFW

You staggered into your apartment, hair messed up and clothes dirtied. Your roommate, Shoto Todoroki, was sitting on the couch eating his cold soba.

"Your home later then usual." He said looking towards the door.

"Yeah, my boss made me stay later because my coworker doesn't know how to do her fucking job. THEN, On the way home a truck splashed mud onto me." You slid down the door. "I wish I could just quit his agency already!"

"Then come work at mine." Todoroki said walking over to you to pull you up onto your feet.

"You know I can't do that Todo, people may think weird things." You complained as he pulled you over to the couch and made you sit. He slowly bent down and started to pull off your heels. "Todo, your gonna make me get mud on the couch."

"It's fine, I'll clean it up later." He tossed your heels towards the door before once again placing his half hot, half cold hands onto your feet. Slowly rubbing your foot and all the tension from your rough day at work, earning a couple of soft groans from you. "Why can't you work at my agency? No one would know."

"Don't get me wrong, But his agency isn't quiet and it's never boring. I've been to your agency, you could hear a pin drop in there." You said slowly closing your eyes as Todoroki's hands work magic on you.

"I'm sorry, but I like it when it's quiet. I work better." He said as he continued his treatment, Then he saw your left leg and the very large scar that ran down it.

Todoroki went dead silent as he studied the scar that ran down your leg. Luckily with the pantyhose you wore underneath your skirt hid it, but if you looked hard enough you could see it. He stared at it longer, that was the day the villains ambushed Ground Zero and You on a business trip. He wasn't able to save you because he was at home, in bed sad that he couldn't see you for an entire week. Before he knew it, his lips pressed up against your leg.

"T-Todoroki! What are you doing!" Your face turned scarlet as you watched your roommate and best friend kiss your leg.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry L/N. I'm a hero, yet I was unable save the one person that means the most to me." You could hear the guilt in his voice. It had been eating at him, the fact that he wasn't there to protect you.

"Oh Todo..." your hand gently slid onto his cheek. "You were there the whole time while I was in the hospital and not to mention, threw a big old fit because they wouldn't let you stay. I saw all the flowers you had sent up to my room. Your my hero, weather you were there or not, you saved me." You smiled before pulling away from him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll leave my clothes on the toilet. If you don't mind putting them in the washer for me." You stood up and stretched a little bit.

Todoroki Hummed in response and watched as you walked away towards the bathroom. You started to unbutton your shirt as you closed the bathroom door. Once you stripped completely you stepped into the shower. A couple of moments later Todoroki enters the bathroom to retrieve your clothes, but his Heterochromatic eyes are locked on your figure. The glass was fogged up, But Todoroki could still see the out line of your body.

"Is something wrong?" He heard your voice and quickly snapped out of it.

He took a deep breath, swallowing hard making his Adam's apple bob up and down slightly. "Y-Yeah, just grabbing your clothes like you asked." He stuttered, quickly grabbing the pile of clothes and running away.

"That boy." You shook your head while laughing slightly.
. .
. .
. .