🥦🍓🍍Broccoli, Strawberry, and the Pineapple🍍🍓🥦

Do not read if you don't like Shouto, Katsuki, and Izuku x reader stuff!

Please no hate comments! I worked really hard on this, it's my first time writing something like this.

*warning*foursome and part 2 will contain bondage

It was an average night everyone was in the common room while you were getting ready to go to the store. Of course you threw on a pair of Black shorts, white tank top, and a wool sweater jacket. You started towards the dormitory door when you heard someone clear their throat.

"L/N. Where do you think your going at this time of night and may I add dressed like that? It's cold outside put some clothes on." Iida complained doing his usual hand chops.

"Chill out, I'm just going to the store. I'll be back, I need to buy some necessities." You said continuing towards the door.

Iida rushed to the door before you could even turn the handle. "L/N, your not going by yourself. Why do you think we're in the dorms?" He said making eye contact.

"Fine Iida, I'll take Mineta with me so I can use him as a sacrifice if we in counter villains." You sarcastically say as you roll your eyes.

"That's not very heroic- L/N stop, COME BACK!" You pushed Iida to the side and left.

"I'll go get her." Midoriya said as he got up, putting his shoes on.

'She's stupid if she thinks I'm gonna let her walk around In practically nothing.' Midoriya thought to himself as he ran out the door, with his jacket in hand.

"Midoriya! No-" Iida was interrupted.

"I'll also go and make sure they are safe!" Todoroki somehow already slipped his shoes on and grabbed his coat and started walking out the door.

'Like hell I'll leave Deku and that half and half bastard alone with Y/N.' Bakugo thought as he sprung up of his chair and ran out the door in his slippers, tank top, and sweat pants.
.
.
.
"Y/N wait up!"

"Midoriya slow down."

"Y/N GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!"

You mentally facepalmed as you turnt around to make eye contact with your three boys. All three of them running straight towards you, once you turnt around they gave you the jealousy look.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING NOTHING BUT A SHORTS AND FUCKING TANK TOP? I CAN LITERALLY SEE YOUR BRA COLOR." Bakugo scolded you.

"Why are all three of you here, I told you I need to make a personal errand." You said as you ignored Bakugo's yelling.

"We didn't want you to go alone." Todoroki bluntly said as he  walked over to you, putting an arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him. "Y/N your shivering." He whispered into your ear.

You blushed and pushed Todoroki away. "That's only because I stopped walking!".

"Y/N Iida made a good point. Why would you go out by yourself? You know we would have gone with you." Midoriya said as he interlocked his fingers with yours.

"I didn't want you guys to go!" You covered your face trying to hide your embarrassment.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT!" Bakugo yelled as he gripped your hips and pulled you towards him, causing your back to hit his chest.