NSFW ABC'S Katsuki Bakugo

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He usually quickly discards the Condom and comes back and cuddles you for awhile while rubbing your back and shoulders, sometimes your thighs if they're sore.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He really likes your eyes more then anything else, The way your E/C eyes glimmer in the sunlight or the reflection of his explosions making the color pop more. He could stare into your eyes for hours if you let him, his own Vermillion eyes locking with yours is the best feeling ever.

Now your favorite part of him, that's all up to you. Personally, I think his chest.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He prefers in you, Buuuuut he doesn't wanna be a father just yet. He wants to wait till he's the Number 1 hero.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Sometimes when he gets morning wood and your still asleep. He will jacked off to your body.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Since he was a rebel back in middle school he lost his virginity to one of the random hook ups he had, but he wishes his first was you. But that only made him more experienced with sex and was able to please you your first time.

This also makes him have a slightly higher sex drive.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Face Down, Ass up

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He's definitely serious, not the type for much foreplay

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Yes as you imagine, THE CARPET MATCHES THE DRAPES! He is very well groomed.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He is not very romantic, well besides the very first time. He is a cuddler tho

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Before you two were dating, he would pretend he hated you and then that night get off to your sexy body.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

DDLG, Bondage, Degrading, Defiantly rough as hell

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He has fucked you over every surface of the house, but his favorite place is in his office.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

You being a smartass, yelling, wearing anything that is above the knee.

Oh he loves when your doing yoga in the living room.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would never fuck you without consent, he hates to hear other guys talk about how they control their girlfriend's.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He could spend hours between your magnificent thighs-Biting, Sucking, licking, kissing-.

He barely asks you to pleasure him, but you always pleasure him more then he expects(like when he's in the middle of a zoom call.)

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast, rough, long, many rounds.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Oh he does quickies a lot, mainly when he is at work and you drop by.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He risks sometimes, he would hate to do something that you hate.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaah. Until morning comes, Watch out Y/N because this mans stamina is high as fuck!

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Yes and No. He tried once then regretted it because it made you cum faster then he ever has, but he will also use them to tease you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

A lot. Just a lot.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He will groan in your ear and grunt when you get close because you tighten yourself around him.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

When he takes you anywhere that involves your old classmates, families, random people. He will get a wireless vibrator and hook it up to his phone and make you suffer in-front of everyone.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's big, like really big. The first time you guys went to do it, you backed up all the way to the headboard and screamed "THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS GOING TO FIT IN ME!"

He's well toned.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

His sex drive his so high that he can cum 2 times before having to take a breather.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He will not fall asleep until you are fast asleep and we'll taken care of.