❤️Tan Lines❤️ Eijiro Kirishima x reader part 1

After an hour of begging, the girls finally gave in to the boys idea of going to the beach. HOWEVER, Y/N L/N would not budge.

"Sorry, I'm not going." You said as you walked off towards your dorm room. "I'm not in the mood to get sun burnt." You said pushing the elevator button.

"Y/N it'll be fun! Come on, Enjoy the weekend with us." Uraraka said walking towards you.

You thought about it for a second, you were extremely pale. 'Maybe a little sun wouldn't hurt.' You thought as you turned to your friends.

"Alright I'll go!" You said smiling.

The elevator doors opened and you heard the masculine voice of your best friend.

"YAY Y/N'S GOING!" He yelled as he picked you up by your thighs and carried you around like a trophy.

...

The girls should have known you were going to react like this.

"Oh Y/N, Come on out." Momo said trying to get you to come out of the changing room.

"No...Everyone is going to stare at me." You pouted and stayed in the stall.

"Y/N, No one will stare at you." Momo said edging you on.

You finally gave in and took a step out, all the girls mouths dropped. Your body was mesmerizing, the fact that you were so curvy and had the perfect figure. They all stared at you for a good 5 minutes.

"IM GOING BACK!" You yelled opening the stall door.

Someone's thick muscular arms wrapped around you, stopping you from going back into the changing station. You blushed knowing full well who's arms you were in. Kirishima lifted your body over his head and dashed towards the water. You screamed loudly as the boy threw you into the crystal clear sea. You quickly swam up to the surface, gasping for air as the rest of your classmates laughed at the fact that Kiri YEETED you into the water.

"KIRI! Help meeeeeeeeeee~" you purred out before sinking down underneath the surface again, knowing he would run into the water to get you.

After a few seconds, you felt his rough hands grab your waist and pull you upwards towards him, your face slamming into his chest. He smirked showing off his shark-like teeth, he then whispered into your ear.

"I'm a shark~ better swim fast~"

You blushed, staying in your red headed friends arms. He looked at you, concerned.

"Why didn't you run Y/N? Y'Know sharks bite right?" He said keeping his hands on your hips.

"I know this shark doesn't bite, he's too sweet~" you smirked as you pushed off Kirishima as you swam back towards shore.

He took this as a challenge and swam over to you before you could get to shore, grabbing you by wrist he pulled you back towards him. He was smirking and blushing.

"Y'know this shark only bites girls with H/C hair, S/C Skin, E/C eyes, and are swimming in F/C swimsuits." He said pulling you back to his chest.

Your heart was racing, you opened your mouth to respond but a stream of water shot into Kirishima's face. Both of your gazes shift towards Denki, Sero, Mina, Bakugo, and Mineta who have water guns.

After Baku-squad kidnapped Kirishima from you, you got out and put sun tanning lotion on your body. Little did you know Kirishima was watching every little move you made, Denki was squirting him with his gun but Kirishima didn't care.

About 10 minutes into sun bathing, someone blocks the sun from reaching you. You opened one of your closed eyes to see a tall Orange haired boy with heterochromatic eyes, one being blue the other being Green.

"Hey there hot stuff! Mind if I sit next to ya?" He asked with half lidded eyes.

You shook your head, he smiled and sat down asking you different questions. You asked him his name, it's 'Sayang'.

"Hey Y/N, can I have your number?" He asked blushing slightly.

"Sur-" "No, sorry she's taken."

🥺precious baby🥺