"I will be your Hero!" Mirio Togata x broken reader

You slide the blade down you leg, feeling the emotional pain be replaced by your physical pain. You smiled as you cried, Call yourself a Masochist but pain always made you feel better. The past didn't bother you as much when you slide the pain filled object over you smooth S/C (skin color) skin. It hurt and left scars but luckily you were okay because of it.

Your mother was very abusive, she could careless what happened to you. It all started back in middle school, when your father had finally had enough and left. Your mom drank heavily everyday and made you do house chores, pay bills, work, and school. But if you failed any one of those tasks, your mother would use her quirk to whip you.

You cried silently as your mother whipped you, Over  and Over again. The only sound in the room is leather hitting bare skin and your mothers curses. She finally stopped when your body went limp against the cold chains around your wrists.

"LOOK AT ME YOU BRAT!" She screamed.

When you failed to lift your head up to meet your mothers eyes, she immediately whipped you again.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!" She yelled as she yanked your head up by your hair. "IF YOU EVER, I MEAN EVER DISOBEY ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

Your mother let go of your hair and finally looked at your messed up body. She scoffed before going into the kitchen and the salt, she slowly walked back to the room.

"Y/N, I'll make sure you know not to ever disobey me again!"  She laughed as she poured the whole container of salt out onto your back.

You hissed in pain as the salt landed in the small cuts in your back, you started to cry loudly. Begging her to stop hurting you, begging her to stop all of this, begging her to help you. She never did, she left your body there overnight as you cried in pain. What did you do to deserve all of this.
.
.
.
You slowly knocked onto Class 1A's door, before turning the door knob and walking in.

"S-Sorry I'm late, I over-slept." You simply said as you stepped into the classroom.

Lying has become second nature for you, only because of how often your mother hits you. Unfortunately for you, your class doesn't buy it. They've all seen you, your scarred body. Everyone's seen your arms, littered with your painful past. But they let it go, only because every time they ask you leave.
.
.
.
"Y/N you look tired." Uraraka says as she points to the dark bags under your eyes.

"Didn't sleep well."

"Y/N your sorta sluggish today, is everything alright?" Tsu asked as you walked down the hall at a slow pace.

"Like I said, I didn't sleep well."

"Then why are you limping." Mina steps in front of you, making you stop.

"Because I fell yesterday. HAPPY now?" You walked past Mina and continued towards the training grounds.

That's when you saw him, Mirio Togata, your boyfriend. He quickly ran over to you to give you a big hug, but you immediately stopped him.

"Not Today Mirio." You simply said stopping him by putting your hands forward.

He pushed out his bottom lip in a pout. "But Y/N! I haven't seen you in 3 days." He cried.

"I know and I'm really sorry...but I'm hurting today." You mumbled out that last part.

Mirio frowned before grabbing your hand and carefully dragging you towards a closed classroom.

"Strip." He spoke.

Your mouth fell open, did he really just ask you to strip?

"Mirio I'm not gonna stri-"

"Do it before I do it. If I do it you won't have any clothes to put back on." He interrupted you.

"Mirio, your being very forceful." You hide yourself.

"I'm sorry Y/N but I need to know what's going on, you said you were hurt. So let me help you. Please." He grabbed your hand and carefully pulled you towards him. "I love you Y/N, nothing will ever change that."

He needs to stop, because what he will find underneath your shirt will not be pretty.

"Mirio, I'm sorry but......I don't love yo-"

'Don't lie to him.'

A small voice rung out through your head, you sighed and started to unzip your jacket. You showed your tank top that was underneath your gym uniform, you started to pull off your tank top. Leaving you only in your bra, your E/C eyes met his cartoon blue ones.

"Mirio, I do love you. It's just I'm scared you'll leave me if you saw this." You mumbled out.

He gripped your shoulders and made you turn around slowly exposing your messed up back to him. You felt his hands go to the clip of your bra and open it. He slowly slid it down your shoulders, kissing your shoulder blades as he went. His lips traveled over every cut and scar, 'kissing all the pain away' as he put it.

"Y/N why did you hide this from me?" He said as he slowly gripped your hips and pulled you towards him.

"I-I was afraid of what SHE should do." You whimpered.

"Well I'm here for you, please let me be your hero." He whispered into your ear. "I want you to come live with me, get away from her. I want you to be safe." He kissed your neck as he whispered this, loud enough for only you to hear.

"Okay Mirio." You smiled and kissed his forehead.
.
.
.
It's been 3 days since you moved in with Mirio, he told the police about your abusive mother. She was arrested, she has to serve 10 years of prison for child abuse and Illegal usage of drugs. The police and court got ahold of your father and he said he wanted nothing to do with you, so now you live with your almost pro hero of a boyfriend who loves you very much. You were finally happy. All thanks to Mirio.

Your hero.

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵