❤️how they ask you out❤️

Izuku Midoriya

He brought you to a very beautiful cherry tree with pink leaves. You guys sat at the trunk of the tree as you watched the wind blow leaves around y'all.
"Y'N?"
"Yes Izu?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"

He was so straight forward about it, he looked up from your shoulder. He stared deeply into you E/C eyes, almost mesmerized by your beauty, he slowly leaned in before he placed his lips on your's you simply mumbled out a "Yes.". You both share a short tender kiss, smiling from ear to ear, Izuku made sure his queen had all his attention and love.

Katsuki Bakugo

"FUCK!" Bakugo yelled out as he tried to bake a cake for your mother's birthday. He growled and almost blew up your kitchen.

"How about I bake the cake and you decorate it, I don't want my kitchen to turn into a war zone." You said as you put on an apron and started mixing in the eggs, flour, sugar, milk, and butter.

He watched as you carefully flicked your wrist to mix the ingredients together, he smiled before wrapping you in his large arms.

"Wanna be mine?" He said squeezing you slightly.

"What do you mean yours?" You said, you were so dense at times.

"Like my girlfriend." He closed his eyes's bracing for a rejection.

You blush and turned around in his arms to give him a hug.

"I thought you would never ask!"

Shouto Todoroki

"Goodnight Mrs. Rei!" I said clocking out at 10 pm, because of child labor laws.

"Goodnight dear, Shouto will walk you home." She said hugging her son before we left for the train station.

"Y/N, I love you."

You stood there in silence for almost 6 minutes, you were shocked that someone with an amazing quirk liked a girl with such a bland quirk, who works at a hospital at night.

"Shoto, y-you love me?" You said sitting on the train stations bench.

He kneeled in front of you, he was....Smiling.

"Well my mother approves of you and your always so considerate of others. You make my day better whenever I see you smiling. Although I'm quite selfish when it comes to that smile, I don't want anyone else to see it." He confessed, making you blush.

"I love you too Sho~" you said hugging him tightly.

Eijiro Kirishima

You couldn't focus on learning to fight when your half naked crush was in front of you, showing you how to kick and punch.

"Y/N are you even listening!?" The red head said but you were too busy looking at his defined muscles.

He then picked you up off the ground in a big bear hug, his sweaty skin touching yours. You squirmed a bit but he never let you go, he held on tightly.

"Eww, Kiri your getting sweat all over me." You said trying to get away.

"No I'm pretending to be a kidnapper. Because you didn't listen, you don't know how to get away." He said squeezing you tighter.

You kicked your feet as he threw you over his shoulder effortlessly. He held you there, as you kicked and tried to get away.

"Kiri! Let. Me. Go!" You yelled as you finally got loose from his imprisoning arms.