❤️Stop Having Meeting At My House!❤️ Drunk Dabi x Quirkless Reader

Y/N was a normal girl, she owned a cafe. She only had one little secret, her boyfriend was apart of the League Of Villains. She would get a lot of heroes, that would come and see her. Dabi really didn't like the fact that they're always flirting with her. Y/N was quirkless, "Defenseless" as Dabi would say.

You made your way up the stairs to your apartment, noticing that it was unlocked and the door was cracked open. 'Did someone break in?' You thought to yourself as you slowly pushed the door open.

"Seriously you guys? This is the fifth time this week!" You complained as shigaraki raided your refrigerator and Kurogiri was making alcoholic drinks, Toga was giggling as Twice and Dabi were trying to drink each other under the table.

You sighed tossing your bag onto the couch. You didn't mind them coming over, it's just hard hiding a bunch of villains in such a small space. You then heard a knock on your apartment door, you went to open it until you heard overhauls voice from the other side. You immediately opened the door, he walks in with his group alcohol and everything else.

"Did you guys invite the Yakuza!?" You stopped your foot, upset with your boyfriends friends. "This isn't even my apartment anymore!" You stopped over to your bedroom and slammed the door.

You jumped on your bed before taking out your phone to call your friend.

"You have reached the voicemail box of 000-000-0000, the person you haves called can't reach the phone right now. If you would like to leave a message, please wait for the tone............. and BEEP."

"Hey, Sami. I'm off tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall and shop with me, please call me back when you can."

You sighed before you stripped your clothes, changing into your pajamas. Of course you didn't lock your door, so someone kicked it open and by someone, it's Dabi.

"Hey there hotstuffffffffffffff~" he staggered slightly before closing the door and locking it.

"Oh god, Dabi, your drunk!" You said backing up into the wall remembering the last time Dabi was drunk, you had to skip work for 3 days because you were so sore.

"N-No I'm nooooooot~" he stumbled over to you before falling into your arms.

"Ahhh, Dabi your......Heavy!" You said struggling to hold the drunken man up.

"AwE tHaNk YoU~"

you fell backwards as Dabi lands on top of you, you growled in pain.

"GET OFF ME YOU FAT DINK!" You screamed causing your bedroom door to be slammed open by twice.

"gEt Of My LiTtLe SiStEr!" Twice stumbled into the room, trying to pull Dabi off you.

"Twice I'm not even your sister!" You growled.
.
.
.
Later on, the whole entire League Of Villains we're passed out all over your apartment. Toga was the only one tucked in carefully in your guest bedroom, Shigaraki was sleeping on your couch while your boyfriend was running his hands up your sides while you picked up their mess.

"I hate you guys so much."

"No you don't, you love us!" Kurogiri said as he took another shot of whiskey.

Yeah they may be villains, but their your family.

Lord I've never heard this song in my life😂