🖤Why wont you answer my question!🖤Shinso xreader

You and Shinso have been friends for the past 2 months and he still hasn't told you what his quirk was. But little did he know, you already knew~

"Y/N? What your favorite color-mwwwwhh!" He stopped talking when you shoved popcorn into his mouth.

"SHHHHHH!" You said starring contented at the TV screen.

He smiled to himself, it had only been 2 months, but he was in love with you. From the second that he met you, you were perfect to him. He was thinking of he would use his quirk to tell you and to forget if you reject him.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!" He mumbled out as you ignored him to watch the movie.

You paused the TV and looked at him.

"What!" You said dramatically.

He pushes you over so that he was on top of you, and started to tickle you. You laughed as loud as possible, gasping for air.

"Y/N what would your do if I fell in love with you?" He started to activate his quirk.

"I would tell you that I also lo-" you felt something take control of your body and you stopped laughing.

"Y/N, you can only nod and shake your head. I love you so much. I've only known you two months but you make me have butterflies. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You tried to say yes, but your head nodded by itself. Shinso let out a relived sigh as he released you from his quirk, you immediately kiss him, pulling him down with your arms.

"Mew!" Your kitten interrupted the kiss, indicating that he's hungry.

You blushed thinking about the heated kiss you just had with Shinso.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!' You screamed internally as you gave your cat some wet food.

You were Shinso's girlfriend, you couldn't be any happier. He was your hero and your first love.