❤️Tan Lines❤️ Eijiro Kirishima x reader part 2

"Sur-" "No, sorry she's taken."

Kirishima and His friends appeared next to you with his armed crossed. His face was red because of the sun, his hair laying carefully on his face. This being the one of the rare times his hairs actually down, he looks so cute-wait what.... Did you just call him cute?

"Kirishima, You and Y/N aren't dating though?" Denki raises an eyebrow, staring at Kirishima confused.

"Oh so she is single?" Sayang says smirking while handing you his phone.

You carefully take his phone out his hand and slowly type your number in, before getting up and walking away uncomfortably. You made your way over to the water slowly trying to calm down. You say at the waters edge as the water pulls at the sand under your feet. You looked out towards the horizon, but the sound of people arguing makes you turn towards the commotion. You look back towards the shore, Kirishima was arguing with Sayang.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Kirishima yelled.

"I SAID STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" Sayang screamed, poking his finger at Kirishima's chest.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOL-" Kirishima was interrupted by your hands on his chest, pushing him away from Sayang.

"Kiri, Calm down." Your hands were pressed up against his chest.

Kirishima POV

She had her hands pressed against my chest and E/C eyes were piercing my red ones. She was carefully pushing me away from that dumbass guy.

"Please calm down." Her soothing voice calmed me down slightly. "Let's go back to the dorms, Okay?" She said grabbing her stuff, but not before mumbling an apology to Sayang.

The second I got my stuff, I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. I shot a glare towards the orange haired boy, he was only blushing and staring at her ass.

"Back the fuck off." I growled before taking Y/N away.

3rd person POV

"EIJIRO KIRISHIMA, STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE LIKE BAKUGO. PUT ME DOWN R.I.G.H.T N.O.W." You yelled/growled at the red haired boy.

He ignored you and started carrying you towards your classmates, they didn't question him when they saw the look on his face. He carried you all the way to the dorms, he still didn't let you go, instead he kicked open his dorm room and tossed you on his bed. He quickly started pacing the floor, rubbing his temples.

"Y/N, why do you always have to make me so jealous." He said before striding over to you.

You crawled all the way up to the headboard, leaving you no more escape room. He pinned your hands above your head, while you squirm trying to get away. He then pulls you forward so he can gently lay you down on your back. He gently lays a kiss against your lips, not caring that your still sandy and wet from the beach. He carefully pulls away, bracing for the rejection.

"Kirishima, if your so jealous then why did you wait so long?" You questioned smiling.

"Because I was afraid I was gonna ruin my friendship with you." He looked up teary eyed with clenched teeth. "But when I saw that Sayang guy trying to take you away, I lost it. My heart would stop beating if I knew I missed my chance to be with you."

"Kiri, I like you too."

"Y-Y-Y-You do?." He stuttered trying to hide the excitement in his voice.

"Kiri-Mmmmffffphhh" your interrupted by his lips smashing onto yours.

He smirks as he rips open his nightstand and pulls out a gold square,

~DON'T BE SILLY, WRAP YOUR WILLY~

You woke up the next morning sore, but the warm arms wrapped around you were so warm. You carefully wiggle out his grasp and look for your clothes you brought back from the beach yesterday.

"Damn nice Tan lines Babe~"

A/N
I'm thinking about making a lemon next? But who should it be?