💙A True Love Story💙 Neito Monoma X reader part 1

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH CLASS 1A SCUMS!" Monoma howls our halfway across the lunchroom as he stalked towards your classmates.

Unfortunately the boy had no idea of the Volcanic eruption he was about to walk Into. You stared as him as he hurriedly approached your friends, you weren't well know for acting out, more or less you were a very sweet girl. Not today though, you have had enough of Monoma treating your class like shit because they were better then him. He was over at Midoriya and Todoroki's table, going on and on about how our class is supposed to be better then his. Your chair scrapped against the floor loudly as you stood up, causing the whole lunchroom to go quiet and look at you. You marched your short ass over to Monoma and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pulling him down to your level.

"STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE SPOILED BRAT! NO ONE CARES! YES WERE CLASS 1A BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WERE BETTER THEN YOU." You yelled accidentally activating your quirk and burning the collar of his shirt.

You feel as Tsu and Uraraka pull you way from him, he smirks and walks back to his table.

"Did he just smirk?" Tsu asked looking at Uraraka

"Is it because he broke L/N-Chan?" Uraraka asked back.

The two looked at each other as you wiggle in their grasp.

"MONOMA YOU FUCKING IDIOT! GET BACK HERE!" You screamed as both your friends go pale.

"BAKUGO! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! YOU TURNED THE INNOCENT INTO A DEMON!" Uraraka scolded him, accidentally letting go of you.

Your hand flung out in front of you, using your special move that no one knew about except Aizawa. You made a eruption of lava come out of the ground and blast his lunch table up into the air, unfortunately the side effect to your quirk is you overheating up so much that you have heat flashes. Everyone watched as the lava started falling back towards the group of innocent teenagers, You twisted out Tsu's grip and brought your second hand up as the lava approached you and dispersed.

"Still working on that...sorry...I let anger get the best of me." You apologized to everyone looking away embarrassed.

"You should be sorry." Monoma says getting up and walking to you. "First you walk over to me, physically touch me, destroy my shirt, and try to blow me up."

"It wouldn't have happened if you would just leave my friends alone." You said growing angry,

"It's called freedom of speech sweetheart." He smirked while leaning down to your level.

You clenched your fist and look down, your face darkens as your hair falls in front of your face.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Am I hurting your whittle feelings~" he laughed out while smirking triumphantly.

"Don't call me that." You mumbled out.

"What was that S.W.E.E.T.H.E.A.R.T." He purposely said every syllable to piss you off.

He got the opposite reaction, you started trembling as tear droplets land on the ground. This surprised Monoma, he gripped your chin and made you look at him.

"L/N why are you cryin-" you interrupt him

"why are all men the same! I never asked for this, all I wanted was for you to leave my friends alone. God! I can't believe I even get beaten for you people everyday." You run out of the cafeteria.