🏃‍♂️Sirens Song🏃‍♂️ Tenya Iida x reader

*this is how you meet Tenya, I think it's a very sweet *cough* sappy *cough* story.*

"WOAH JIROU HAS A TWIN SISTER!?" Mina yells.

You could see visible sweating from Momo, she was terrified she was gonna mix the two of you up. Nope, you two may be identical twins, but at the same time, you weren't.

"Yeah! Here's a Picture we took yesterday!" Jirou handed her phone to Mina and all the girls looked over her shoulders.

A beautiful long Dark Blue/Purple hair colored girl, with E/C eyes was holding up a peace sign while posing with her sister. The girls mouths dropped.

"Wait, that uniform......She goes to UA also!" Uraraka looked towards Jirou.

"Yeah except she's in Class 1B."

"Awwww...poor things stuck with Monoma!"
.
.
.
"Iida! Just pick a song already!" Uraraka sighed as she laid her head on her girlfriend in defeat.

"Okay how about-"

"What am I to be?~

What is my calling~

Gave up giving up I'm ready to go~~

The futures left unseen~

It all depends on me~

Put it on the line to follow my dreams~

YEAH~

Tried all my life~

I've tried to find~

Something that make me hold on and never let go~

Hero too

I am a hero too~"

The karaoke booth next door, was a girl singing. The group of teenagers listened to the song that Jirou wrote be sung by a voice so angelic, it almost puts you into a trans. But one thing bit at the back of there minds, who was singing it? They knew Jirou's voice and the person singing was definitely not Jirou.

"Iida can you go get some water for us?" Midoriya asked as looked at the empty pitcher.

"Yes, I'll be right back." He did he weird choppy thing and left the room.

Only to have someone bump straight into his chest.

"My apologies." The girl said as she looked up at the tall boy.

"Pardon, I should have looked wh-" Iida made eye contact with the short dark haired girl.

"ere I was going, let me help you with that Miss." Iida said as he bent down to pick up the Bag you dropped.

"Y/N." You said as a big bright smile plastered your face as you took your bag from him.

He went to say his name but you interrupted him. "No need to introduce yourself, I of course know you. Mr. Iida, from class 1A!"

"Yes, You must remember from the sports festival." Iida rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, definitely breaking character.

"Ah yes, I don't wanna keep my sister waiting it was very nice meeting you Mr. Iida." You smiled and waved as you walked away.
.
.
.
Unfortunately the group never found out who was singing so beautifully. They all just assumed a famous singer that wanted to sing, but they couldn't decide because it was Jirou's song. They kept on going to the karaoke bar and hearing it the same voice sing different songs. That was until the week before Christmas break, when Jirou had a surprise for everyone.