❤️Anniversy and Kids🤍 Shoto Todoroki x Reader

You and Shoto have been married for 10 years now, you guys have had 4 kids.
Landon: 8 years old, Fire
Daniel: 8 years old, Ice
Kikio: 5 years old, healing ice
Amber: 1 year old, half and half

This story takes place before your youngest daughter, Amber, is as born.

It was your anniversary, you could hear your children playing downstairs. You looked in the mirror half naked, looking at your stretch marks and your c-section scar. The door squeaked as it was pushed open by your tall and handsome husband, he smiled as he came in. He frowned when he saw you holding your hands to your stomach going over stretch marks. He sighed and walked towards you wrapping his large masculine hands around you, giving you a gentle squeeze.

"Y/N my love, your body's perfect just the way it is. You gave me 3 precious gifts and you gave me happiness that I never thought I would ever feel again. Your perfect, they're perfect, our life's perfect." Shoto said kissing your cheek.

"You think so?" You said pulling on a shirt and jeans.

"My love, I know so." He said giving you soft passionate kiss on the lips.

"Oh and Midoriya-San said he would watch the kids, so we could have our anniversary to ourselves."

"Well, invite them over I made dinner already, so they don't have to cook for out little 'Angels'." You put air quotes with your hands when you said Angels.

Shoto giggles and watched you as you opened the door and called the kids upstairs. It was a couple of seconds, but then you heard little patter of your feet of your twins and your baby girl.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Kikio ran into your room and started jumping on your bed.

"Ki Ki! Tickle fight!" Landon my oldest and Daniel his twin brother both attack Shoto. They start ticking him, Kikio joins in.

"Ahhh-HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA-" Shoto laughs aloud at his kids tickling him.

I smirk while swooping in to scoop up my twins, holding them hostage while Shoto and Kikio start tickling them. Both Boys howl out with laughter, trying to get away. That was until someone knocked on the door, you let go of your boys to go to the door.

You open the door to reveal.

"Endeavor?"

The end!