Chapter 10

Penelope's POV: I chucked to myself as the video ended, causing Josie to send me an odd look. "So that's what she was doing. I always thought she was talking to herself or something", I smiled. "You know, the reason I let her go was because I thought she was mental", I admitted.

"Wow, you two really didn't hit it off well, huh", Josie asked.

"We hated each other, but our story is not nearly as bad as Hope's", I told her. "I was actually the one that found her when she crashed my car that day", I said. "I even remember calling for help and riding back in the ambulance with her", I admitted.

"Seriously", Josie frowned.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hope's POV: Walking into Lizzie's old house, I sighed in annoyance as I spotted ice cream dripping down the counter. "Park", I shouted, walking into the living room to find her and Josie talking on the couch.

"The last video we just watched was the day Lizzie and Hope officially met", Penelope said, causing me to pause in the doorway.

"Officially", she questioned, obviously confused.

"Well, they claim that they somehow met sometime before that, but never actually talked to each other", she shrugged.

"Wait, I thought Hope said they met through a nightmare", Josie asked.

"We did", I spoke up, causing the two to jump apart as if I somehow caught them doing something wrong.

Why does this seem familiar?

Shaking off the thought, I crossed my arms as I sent Penelope a stern look. "Park, how many times do I have to warn you about the ice cream", I asked her, causing her to shrug her shoulders unapologetically.

Pulling into the driveway, I switched off before grabbing my medical bag and getting out. Walking up the stairs, I knocked on the door as I shifted on my feet impatiently. "It's open", I heard Penelope shout before pushing my way inside to see ice cream melting off the counter. "In here", she called as I made my way into the living room to see Penelope holding a blonde girl's head in her lap as she attempted to stop the bleeding.

"What the Hell, Park! She needs a hospital", I exclaimed, rushing to the girl's side.

"Give the girl a break, Mikaelson. She's having problems with her family", Penelope huffed as I lifted the girl's shirt to look at the damage.

"Okay, I need you to hold your hand here", I instructed, grabbing a needle.

"Oh god...Hope...Hope, she stopped breathing", Penelope panicked. "Hope, what do I do", she asked frantically as I pressed my fingers against the side of her neck to check for a pulse. Cursing under my breath, I reached into my bag to get a defibrillator before sticking the wires to the girl's body.

"Back up", I warned, pressing a button as the machine shocked her heart, causing her body to twitch.

"It's not working", Penelope exclaimed as I shocked her again.

"Be quiet, Penelope", I shouted as sweat trailed down the side of my forehead.

"Hope? Are you okay", Josie asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You kinda spaced out for a minute", she frowned.

"Yeah, just...thinking", I said, forcing a smile to face before holding up a box. "Cheese pizza", I offered.