Subside Everything

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACE, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER PRODUCT OF AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION / REPRESENTATION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

STARTED: June 16, 2020
FINISHED: September 14, 2020

FACEBOOK: Louwella Capellan
TWITTER: @LanehLarry

PLAGIARISM is a crime punishable by law.

(C) All Rights Reserved 2020.

Credits to all the pictures I used in the multimedia box, and to SB19_Layouts for the background of book cover. The content are either connected to the chapter or not, it doesn't matter. Please consider this as an alternative universe (AU) story.

This story is for A'Tin and non-A'Tin readers and for entertainment purposes only. The names of other characters and places were all fictional and from author's imagination. The story does not depict reality. Sorry for typographical and grammatical errors. Thank you for understanding.

Get in the zone, break! Hi, I'm SB19's A'Tin and I would like to extend my gratitude to you who will read this story. Enjoy reading and I'll love to hear your feedbacks, opinion after reading this book. Maraming salamat, mga kapatid!