Parental... Caution?

Beam sat in Forth's car, worried about his "plan" to pay for his tuition. Forth wouldn't say anything, just giving him his shit kicker grin and, "You'll hear when I tell Mom and Dad."

So to keep from going crazy, he decided to talk about his other worry, Kit. He needed his long time friends beside him to survive University and if Kit indeed liked him, that was a problem.

"Forth, I heard something today that you won't like but I need to deal with." he blurted out.

Forth gave him a sideways glance and sighed. "Don't tell me, you finally figured out Kit likes - likes you."

Beam punched the dash, and swore. "Fuck, did the whole world know but me?"

"Well, you're dense when it comes to men..." Forth let the words trail off, again glancing at Beam, who was beginning to flush. He reached over and held his hand. "I'm very, very happy you are otherwise I'd never have you."

"You know you're a romantic ass, right?" Beam replied, lowering his head to cover his flushed cheeks. Only Forth had the ability to make him blush and it was embarrassing as hell.

Forth laughed, no giggled, stroking his thumb on the inside of Beam's palm. It was, as he already knew, a sure fire way to turn him on.

"You keep doing that," Beam said, suddenly, "And you may as well pull over. I value my life too much to fuck you while the car is moving."

Forth immediately began looking for a good spot. It was only his family so they could be late, being with Beam, never.

Although it was neither of their first time in a car, it was their first time together in a car... and trust his princess to make it memorable. Laughter, Forth was finding out, should accompany good sex. Miminal clothes were divested, just enough to reach the important parts, but even so, Forth was hard before his zipper was even down.

When Forth had place the car in park and put the parking brake on, he had reached across Beam and slid his seat flat. Beam had already undid his zipper and was playing with himself, tempting Forth, letting him know in directly what he desired first, his mouth.

While Forth was willing, it wasn't the order he was going for... Beam's lips were more tempting. Everything about his princess was tempting when it came to eating, but he still liked to start with kisses, they were addictive and made him forget who he even was sometimes.

As the kisses deepened, Beam began to palm him through his jeans, until he crawled on top of Beam, and clothed rubbed against unclothed cock. Moans and heavy breathing filled the car and Forth slipped down into the small space and took his princess into his mouth. Beam sunk his hands into Forth's hair and guided the tempo, whispering, "I want to cum in your mouth."

Forth grunted agreement and worked harder and with a loud moan, Beam came, shooting deep into willing abyss as he sucked hard. Stretching his lean body up, they once again kissed, sharing the taste between them.

Undoing his pants, Forth pushed them down with his briefs and pulled out a condom. Beam wrinkled his nose and asked, "Why now? We've never used them before?"

"No clean up." Forth replied, "We've got an appointment to keep."

Placing his knees on the edge of seat, he lifted Beam's legs over his shoulder and supported his lower back with one hand, while with the other he started to prep his ass. He fingered Beam, stretching it gently, fucking like he soon would be with his cock. "You doing okay, Princess?"

"Mmm, just fuck me, already!" Beam whimpered, wanting to fly already. No one made him feel the way Forth did, no one.

"As you command, Princess, as you command." Forth removed his hand and with one swift move, entered. He paused, looking for discomfort and seeing none, began to move. He pulled Beam closer to his chest and dropped his legs, to have a better fit and they both sighed.

As Forth increased the thrusts, he found Beam's prostate. "Oh fuck yeah," Beam moaned, "Fuck me, love!" Forth grinned, and did as he was told. He would never tell Beam that he always called him such sweet names right now, it was his secret to keep. Then again, once the sweetness came out, it was usually the time Forth lost control and with shaking thighs, shot deep into Beam.

Sweat lined both their foreheads despite the aircon going in the car. Forth lay panting on Beam, not wanting to leave his ass, despite deflating in size but knowing he had to. He leaned back, reached down and tied off the condom. He pulled up his pants and opened the door and walked around back to the driver's side.

"Doing fine now, Princess?"

"Yes, I'll be okay meeting your parents again." he paused, "Thank you, Forth."

"You're welcome. I love you, Princess." Forth smiled, turning to see Beam looking out the car window.

"I love you, too." It was so softly said, that Forth almost didn't hear it but he did.

2 hours later they arrived at Forth's parents. They were only an hour late, so Forth blamed it on traffic, but he had a feeling his mom knew what they were up to. It's not like she would confront them on it.

His mom was a lady, after all... or at least that's what she always told him!

Forth had decided to ignore everything Beam had told him a month ago, when he told his parents, so for him, this was the first time he was meeting them and performed introductions. "Beam, I'd like you to meet my parents, Sam and Val Jaturapoom. Mom and Dad, this is my boyfriend, Beam."

Beam bowed slightly and gave a sideways look to Forth. "Hi, how are you doing. I'm Beam Baramee."

Val gave Beam a look. "Baramee? I understood your name was Chittaporoom?

Forth sighed, "Mom, can we come in? It's a long story and I think we need some help. That's why we're here."

"Oh of course, where are my manners!" Val clasped her hands together and hugged her son then moved behind both boys to lead them into the house. "Go into the living room, Forth, I'm going to go get some drinks and Dad and I will be right there."

Val looked at her husband, "So? Ideas? Thoughts?"

Sam smiled, "Many, but I want to hear what those boys have to say first. I can tell you one thing, though. There is no way in hell Forth is letting that boy go, he's found his mate."

Val smiled back, "I think so too. I liked Beam when I met him a while back, but he seems different now. I wonder why."

"We won't know until we listen to the boys," replied her husband. "So hurry up." Leaning forward, Val dropped a quick kiss on her husbands lips and smiled.

"Love you," she murmured softly, picking up the tray and brushing by him.

He grunted and followed, smiling at her back. Even after 3 kids and 28 years of marriage, he loved her just as much as the day they met.

Forth sat calmly as his dad sat in his favourite chair and Mom settled in hers after placing the refreshments on the low table. He waited patiently for Mom to speak. Dad was very taciturn, if there was conversation to be had, it came from Mom. If there was punishment, it came from Dad. Thus, it had always been growing up. Since this situation was about talking, Dad would listen only.

"Okay boys," Mom began, "I know this isn't a social call just to introduce your boyfriend, although it's about time. So what's up, Forth?"

Forth grabbed Beam's hand to steady him, as his leg was shaking. He glanced over and smiled, in what he hoped was reassuring and said, "Mom, and Dad, I love Beam. Beam came out to his parents because we are together and was disowned. I don't think that this is right and I want to take responsibility for it."

Val and Sam shared a look. Val spoke again, not letting any emotion through, "How?"

"With or without permission, I'm going to marry Beam. I've already asked him and he accepted."