Calm before the Storm

"Forth," Beam called, "I want noodles from the corner shop."

"Okay, just as soon as I'm done here." He turned back to the Freshman sitting in rows, silently waiting for the last few instructions of the day. "Run 10 laps of the soccer field," He yelled and then finish with 10 chain push ups, with no less than 10 people per chain." He turned to Lam, and asked, "Can you finish supervising today?"

Lam pushed him in the direction of Beam. "Go, It's not like I have a wife to take care of. Besides," He said with a wave of his hands, "This should only take a half hour or so." Forth grinned and slapped Lam's back. As he started to run away, "Hey Forth?"

"Yeah?" Forth screamed back, without stopping.

"No babies, eh? You're not mature enough to be a father!" Lam yelled real loud. Giggles and laughter broke out from all over the field. 

"Fuck you, Lam," Forth yelled back, flipping him his middle finger. Beam just stood there laughing too. He stopped and gave Beam a huge kiss, and then turned to Lam, "Don't forget to punish those that broke rank, Lam. 10 extra laps! Thanks for the favour.

"Hard ass" muttered Lam under his breath. "Okay kiddies, you heard him! Those that laughed, have 10 laps after push ups. I'm not happy about it either! Means I have to stay as well, and we are on the honour system here, so the only one you're cheating is yourself if you skip your punishment!" He hollered.

Forth and Beam pulled up to the noodle shop and found seats. They were regulars here, so an Auntie just called out, asking if they wanted the usual. Forth yelled back they did. It had taken a bit for Beam to be comfortable eating here in the street stalls, but now he blended in like he grew up doing so.

"Forth," Beam said, reaching for his hand, "Don't you think it's too quiet right now?"

"What do you mean?" Forth asked, as he handed chopsticks and napkins to Beam.

"Phana is just barely talking to me, I rarely hear from Kit. There's been nothing on the news yet about my ex-family." Beam groaned. "I feel like I don't know anything but I know too much."

The auntie placed the bowls of noodles in front of each boy and left. They began to eat, but if you looked under the table, you would have seen they never stopped touching each other. Once done, Forth paid the bill, took Beam's hand and said, "Beam, let's go for a drive. We've not done that for a while."

"Okay," Beam was feeling quite out of sorts today. If he had to label his mood, he wouldn't be able too.

Forth stopped at a convenience store and bought a few cans of beer and had Beam hold them. Then, with a loud roar, they swept off into the night. Beam had asked Forth where they were going but he refused to talk, only smiling mysteriously and saying he'd understand when they got there.

Forth pulled his motorcycle up to a stop at a hill somewhere behind the Night Market. Beam gave him a strange look and said, "This is where you're bringing me?"

"You've never been here?" Forth laughed. He reached into the space under his seat and pulled out a small folded blanket. "Bring the beer and follow me. Carefully, the ground can be a bit uneven in places."

Beam looked around curiously. There was a worn trail leading up the hill, zigzagging to the top. At the top, there was a wide clearing, covered in grass that was park like but not taken care of, giving it a wild feeling.

"See a spot you like, Princess?" Forth queried. "I tend to like the left side, it's a great view of the stars and if other couples come, they don't see us easily because they usually sit in the middle."

"It's your spot, Forth. Lead the way." Beam smiled softly to himself. I will follow you anywhere, but I'm not saying that to you." He was so deep in his thoughts, he missed Forth walking again and was startled when he was pulled forward by his hand.

"Are you tired? Should I carry you?" teased Forth?

"No, no... just too much on my mind."

"That's why we're here." stated Forth. "Time to forget all that shit and have some time where nothing can interrupt us." He bent down and kissed Beam, deeply. Beam surrendered to that familiar feeling, the desire and lust instantly. Forth broke the kiss and rested his head against Beam's forehead. "Have you noticed lately, every time we try to get together something happens?"

Beam nodded, "Our mothers, SOTUS, my school workload... and that damn moon competition"

"Well, let it all try and find us here. I just want a beer and my Princess" Forth reached into the bag and pulled out two cans, popped the top of one and handed it to Beam, and then opened his.

He stretched out on the blanket and patted the spot next to him and Beam curled up beside him, cuddling close. Forth did have a nice spot picked out, not too deep in the shadows that they couldn't see the stars, but deep enough they were not easily seen.

Forth's hands were busy as they were both lost in their own thoughts. He kept one hand under Beam's white dress shirt from school, running it up and down along his spine, until the only thing Beam had left in his head was how hot his hand was... and was the rest of his body this warm.

Beam finished his can of beer and straddled Forth's lap. He took the can from Forth's other hand and softly whispered next to his ear, "Your hands are better used elsewhere." before leaning down and initiating a deep kiss.

Forth groaned and felt his cock rise to the occasion in his pants. He returned Beam's kisses and moved to undo his tie and the buttons on his shirt, wanting to see as much of him by the pale light. It was always a rush to have sex with his Princess outside, for Beam was completely shameless... at least until the inner beast was satisfied.

It was unusual for Beam to dominate him, to initiate the kisses. Forth shivered as Beam's mouth moved down along his neck and sucked, then bit, hard. He threw back his head and moaned, "Fuck, Beam, what are you doing to me?"

He felt, rather than saw, Beam's smile, "I'm going to show how much I really love you tonight, Baby. Can I?"