Help Me... Please (Or - What Have I Done?)

A/N: Okay, this is the first chapter I can't figure out which title is best. I had a very ancient country song playing while I wrote it (which was a very, very bad thing) so that's where the Help Me comes from, however, I can't decide. So... Why don't you all read and either vote on the two or suggest a new one. I take suggestions - even weird one ha!

It took 3 days for Kit to recover enough to leave his dorm room

It took 3 days for Kit to recover enough to leave his dorm room. Ming had stayed with him the first 24 hours while he was completely out of it and then, Beam chased him out. Forth and Beam stayed the next 24 hours and Pha stayed the last day.

"Pha," Kit asked, "You'll help me file the transfer papers?" Phana was the best at paperwork. He could keep all those damn documents straight.

Phana nodded and picked up his bag. He had stopped by the office yesterday and picked up the papers yesterday. "Are you well enough to start today?"

"Yes." Kit pushed himself up to lean against the headboard. "I want to leave in two weeks and I think the secretary said it takes that long."

Phana nodded again. "If I drop this off in the office tomorrow morning, your last day would be two weeks tomorrow." He dropped on the bed next to Kit, making it shake. He gave Kit a big hug, "I'm going to miss you, Kitty."

"I'm not gone yet, Pha." he sighed, "And it's not like you've never been to my house." There once was a time when both Beam and Pha practically lived in his house with the problems they had in their own homes.

"Do you really need to leave, Kit?" Pha asked again. "You've got Beam, Forth and me to help you."

"Don't you understand?" Kit snapped back, "That kid has stalked me as long as you've fixated on Wayo. He will never leave me alone. I can't involve the police. My family will kill me thinking I've got a male stalker and brought shame to the family name."

Kit shook his head. "No, I'll go home in disgrace now. I'll hide from him and do everything my dad wants, things I'm good at. It was too high of a goal for me to be a doctor anyways, Pha. I only did it for you.

Pha shifted on the bed. This was the first time he had ever held Kit like this. In the long years, they had never cuddled together. They had shared a bed together, seen each other nude, showered together but never cuddled as comfort. Kit, this vulnerable, was different. He was the cute Kitty... 

Pha couldn't resist and Kit kept his eyes, as if shyly adverted, looking at the papers. This time, it was Pha who initiated the kiss. Using the very tips of his long fingers, he tilted Kit's face up and framed it. He caressed the soft cheeks and lowered his lips to taste. 

Kit's eyes were wide and his lips parted, as if to welcome him. Pha sighed and kissed him. It was completely different than the first time. Pha gently sucked in his bottom lip, his top lip and ran his tongue gently over his soft lips before plunging into the waiting warmth.

Kit's eyes closed, as he felt for the first time in his life, the warmth build in his tummy. Was this the butterflies that everyone talked about? This - This was so different than that attack Ming made on his mouth. Kit wasn't even aware when his hands had sunk into the front of Pha's shirt and were hanging on for dear life.

Pha now had one hand behind Kit's head and was guiding him gently, but firmly. The other hand was pressing his slight, warm body as close to his as he could get. The kiss deepened. Pha felt life happening in parts of his body that had been cold for so long. He didn't want it to end!

Pha moved his lips to the side of Kit's neck, looking for the sweet spot, now wanting to hear how he would sound. Pressing soft kisses along his pointy chin, down his neck and up to his ear, Kit gave a soft moan and Pha gave a satisfied animalistic growl low in his chest and sucked. 

Kit had desires now he'd never felt before. He wanted to touch warm flesh beneath his hands. He pushed up Pha's shirt and stroked the warm stomach, so smooth and hard and felt Pha rumble beneath his touch. His body responded. He was hard. 

Hard! Shocked, Kit realized that he was having a full make out session with his best friend Pha and rock hard, he pulled back and pushed on his chest. "Pha, we need to stop."

"No," Pha said, still licking his neck. "I like this."

Kit was surprised. "You like Wayo, remember?"

Pha pulled back, and sighed. "Kit, Wayo doesn't want me. You do remember that?" He looked at the red marks decorating Kit's neck and tapped them lightly. "Did this feel good?"

Kit stayed silent, thankful for the blanket covering his lap. Pha grabbed his hand and suddenly placed it between his legs. "Kit, you did this. No, that's not exactly right. We did this together." He tipped Kit's chin up to look at him. "If you tell me you're not hard, I'll write up the documents and leave, but we've got something to finish first if you are hard."

Kit blushed. He blushed, and it disappeared into his pajama top. "Help me, Pha, I don't understand. We tried kissing a while ago. There was nothing there."

Pha smirked, "Kit, you don't know how to kiss. I didn't want to kiss you so I didn't. Now I do, you're cute, appealing really. I understand why Ming likes you, even if you don't." Pha looked Kit in the eye, forcing direct eye contact that Kit used as a defence mechanism. "Even if you don't understand what makes you attractive, I do, Beam does too."

His lids dropped half way and his eyes gleamed, "Right now, Kitty, you're fucking hotter than sin. Kissable lips," He ran those long fingers lightly over them, plumped by the long, deep kiss. "Slender neck, pointy chin and such soft cheeks." His fingers ran lightly over each part as he named them, stopping to cup Kit's face. "Dark smooth hair, it flows like silk through my fingers." He ran his fingers through his hair and watched the strands fall.

Kit was motionless, his eyes glued to Pha's. "I'm, I'm not... it's just me. You're the sexy one." Kit finally felt brave and grabbed one of Pha's hand and moved it under the blanket. "Feel. This is what YOU DID TO ME."