Too Late Now...

Pha sighed, "Why didn't we do this sooner?" and bent down and captured Kit's lips again. Kit melted into the kiss and Pha slipped his hands under the top and felt the warm skin. Sleek, even with with the small peeling bits of skin from his recent burns, Pha was careful as he caressed the small body while kissing him. He pulled him close and the blanket shifted, revealing the smaller man's erect phallus.

The doctor hadn't allowed underwear on Kit after his misadventure, so the tip of his cock peeked through the placket, and Pha was stunned. It was so pink, and moist. It looked velvety smooth and without hesitation, almost as if his finger had a life of its own, he drew a line over the very tip, softly, lightly and watched it quiver.

"Pha..." Kit groaned...

In one swift move Kit was pushed flat, and divested of his bottoms. Pha looked like a hungry wolf and lust shone in his eyes. No hand but his had ever touched his cock. Kit was afraid but excited, the quivers deep in his belly telling him this would be alright. "Pha..." he moaned again.

Phana didn't know if this was stop or go, but unless he heard the word, "no", he was going to suck that tempting lollipop. He needed it. He needed it now. His lips closed around it and the world stopped... there was only the sounds of sucking, moans, gasps and finally Kit screaming as Pha sucked every drop as spurted deep into his throat.

Pha sat back on his heels and looked at the disheveled Kit. He was beautiful. Why hadn't he noticed before. He reached down and adjusted his cock in his pants. Reason was returning to his brain, and he still had papers to fill out. Kit, still trying regain his breath, stilled his hand. "You didn't cum, Pha. Why not?"

"No worries, Kit. I'm fine." Kit was angry. It was just like Pha.

"Fuck that, Pha. Talk to me. Why dont you want to cum?"

"You're still recovering, Kit..." Pha paused and looked at him. "I don't think we should have intercourse if you plan on leaving."

"Why can't we?" Kit felt like he'd been used. He was tired of always being a replacement. "You used me, didn't you? Because you couldn't have Wayo!" Tears were standing in his eyes.

Pha stood up and dropped his pants. His hard cock sprung out and hit his belly. "Does this look like I fucking used you? You're so small, Kit! We're not prepared. I'll split you open. How will we explain this to a doctor? We are training to BE doctors!"

"Then let me suck you!" Kit cried, reaching out for him. Pha backed away, stroking his cock. Kit's eyes widened as he got bigger yet. Pha pushed him back down and said, "Do you really want to help me, Kitty?"

Kit nodded, fascinated as Pha stroked that growing monster, licking his lips. "Then take off your shirt." Kit did so. "Switch places with me." They did, Kit now was on his heels, naked, staring at Pha.

Pha was wearing nothing but a shirt leaning against his headboard. "Watch me, Kit, and play with yourself." Kit felt like he was in another world, lost to the sound of Pha's husky voice. "Touch yourself." Was this he really doing this? Was this his hand holding his flaccid penis and tugging? Under Pha's dark, unwavering gaze, Kit went hard. His tummy was fluttery inside and he couldn't control his breaths, his mouth slightly open.

Kit felt so naughty. Pha stroked his mighty cock. Teasing the head, he whispered, "Kit, touch yourself. One hand on a nipple, one hand stroking your sweet cock like I am." Kit followed his instructions and found himself getting wet. The smell of cum was already heavy in the dorm room and Kit felt the room swim. What was he doing?

Every stroke, every time Pha glided his thumb over the top of his glistening cock slicked with pre-cum, Kit shivered. He followed his actions and was bigger, thicker than he thought possible. His body was overheated and sweat dripped on to the sheets. He licked his dry lips, sucking in deep breaths.

The veins in both boys' cocks stood out like bas reliefs and with a deep moan, Pha grunted, "Kit, come here...' He crawled closer and Pha pumped that massive cock with a few swift strokes, shook like a leaf and covered Kit's chest and face in cum.

Kit felt the warmth hit his flesh and jerked, shooting a much smaller load over Pha's legs. He was embarrassed that he had no control over it. He'd never lost control except a few wet dreams back in high school...

But Pha was laughing and holding him! Playing with the cum that decorating both their bodies and giving sweet kisses? Kit was so confused. "Pha, I don't understand..."

Pha picked up Kit in his arms, gently, carefully. Bridal style he walked to the bathroom while explaining, "Kitty, there are many types of sex between men. Not all of them require penetration. That's a huge step to take, fucking someone."

Setting Kit down, Kit leaned against the sink, with shaking legs, as Pha set up the shower. Pha glanced at Kit, his body showing the overall flush of sex. He dropped a kiss on the top of his head, and continued, "What we did actually involves more trust and faith between partners than intercourse does. We opened ourselves up to ridicule."

"Ridicule?" Kit was confused by the word...

Nodding, Pha took his hand and directed him under the shower. "Men are very self conscious about size. Too big," waving down at his penis and then pointing at Kit, "smaller ones. It complicates matters when it comes to sex if you're worried about size."

"Fuck, Pha, that was the last thing on my mind. It felt good." Kit let Pha soap him up with his expensive body wash. It was his one indulgence. Pha's fingers felt good as he scrubbed them through his hair. "I wanted you to feel good too."

The water rinsed most of the flaky skin off Kit and he glowed after Pha was finished. Wrapped in towels, Pha carried Kit back to the bed. "Where do you keep your pj's?" he asked, starting to go through the wardrobe.

"Bottom shelf."

"Ah, found them." He brought the clean pair back and handed them to Kit. "Get dressed. We've work to do so you can leave in two weeks."

"Pha?" Kit's words were very low.

"Mmm"

"Are we telling Beam?" Pha's eyes shot up to meet Kit's. He hadn't even thought that far ahead.