Not So Evil Beam

"So that's it, Pha, mom protected your brothers from that evil asshole." Beam sighed as he sat back, taking a sip from his bottled water. "She can marry dad all she wants but won't get a penny for having kids unless they give her their cash."

Pha nodded, thinking. "Beam, my dad and the boys haven't spoken to Mom in weeks now. I doubt they will. They love my dad a lot."

He coughed, knowing there was still the subject of Kit. Beam shared a look with Forth, hiding a smile. It was funny to see Phana acting this way, nervous and excited at the same time. Forth shook his head, and with his eyes warned Beam not to do say anything. But Beam is evil...

"Where's Kit?" Beam tried desperately to keep the eagerness from showing.

"He'll be here soon." Pha replied, huskily. He coughed again, hiding his face. Fuck, this was tougher than he thought but Kit wanted to tell Beam together. Pha never could lie, never mind hide anything for long. Hurry, Kitty, hurry...

"Beam, my brothers, well, I guess they're also your brothers now, they'd like to spend some time getting to know you now." Phana suddenly spoke up. "Dad's in agreement." The youngest brother, Toy, hardly remembered Beam being only seven. Sun, at 14, had more memories of Pha's friend. 

"Sure," Beam replied, "Maybe on summer break we can all get together." He glanced at Forth who nodded agreement. These days, where one went, the other went as well. 

Kit arrived with a flurry, dropping books and a meal tray. "Sorry I'm so late. My alarm didn't go off - again!" He sat down next to Phana and grabbed his coffee without thinking. Over the past several days, they had shared food and drink so often, it had become habit. 

Forth quickly pinched Beam's thigh and shook his head. "Don't" He mouthed, silently.

Beam smirked back, oh god, this was going to be fu-un!

Pha glanced at Kit and sighed. They had to do this and quickly. He was no coward but Kitty was, a huge one. He reached over and grasped Kit's hand firmly. Kit dropped the spoon he'd just picked up and looked at Pha. 

"Now?" sighed Kit, scared. 

"Now," confirmed Pha. "Beam, Kit and I had sex." Kit blanched white and dropped his eyes, refusing to look at anyone. 

Forth stood up walked between the two men. Leaning down, he whispered, "Congratulations, I hope you'll be very happy." Giving both of them a quick pat on the back, he walked back to Beam, kissed him and said, quite loudly, "Be nice, Princess. I love you." Forth sauntered off to his motorcycle and Beam sighed. 

"Damn him! He takes all the fun out of life sometimes."

Phana started to chuckle, realizing that the "bomb" he'd dropped was no bomb at all. "Fuck you, asshole! How long have you known?" Kit still hadn't clued in and he turned to Pha, mouth open.

Beam laughed, "A couple of days, really. Does it matter? Forth held me back from a direct confrontation. Make sure you thank him." Beam stretched his legs out and reached for the sky. "Are you happy, Kit?"

Kit nodded. "I'm happy." He flushed and looked at Beam. "If I'm feeling half of what you feel when you're with Forth, I don't know how you survive classes. I can't seem to think about anything else. I only want to be with him."

Phana smiled, "It's not enough to keep him here, though. We're going to try long distance and see if what we have survives or not. If it does, it does. If it doesn't, then that's fine too."

Beam noticed that Pha hadn't let go of Kit's hand once nor had Kit tried to remove it. In fact, Kit had moved closer. "Kit, have you spoken to Ming at all?" 

Kit nodded. "Yesterday." He sighed, "I don't know why but that brat apologized for pursuing me so relentlessly and promised that he would keep his distance if I stayed." He looked curiously at the other two boys. "Did either of you know Wayo also transferred out of University?"

Phana shook his head, indicating no, while Beam nodded. "Do either of you really care about that?" Beam asked, "I mean about Ming and Wayo? They haven't caused nothing but trouble since the first day they entered our lives."

Pha sighed, almost regretfully. "I lost years of my life being fixated on that brat. No, I can't say I care about anything that he does. I am, however, grateful that he made me finally grow a pair of balls." Phana leaned over and kissed Kit, causing him to blush to the top of his ears.

"Pha!" Kit pushed him, giggling. Beam gagged. They were so god-damn cute, it was stomach turning.

Kit, still flushed, looked at Beam and smiled. "I am very grateful to Ming, although I will never admit it to him. As much as I was terrified by him and his direct attack on me, it did make me realize that my crush on you was just that - a crush." Kit hesitated here, and swallowing slightly, continued, "He also helped me realize that life, no matter how scary, is always worth living."

"I can't help maybe wonder if I've always loved Pha, Beam. When I wanted to know what kissing was about, it was Pha I asked. I never once wondered about sex, or sexuality, I just trusted Pha to look after me completely." Kit snuggled deeper into Pha, as if to merge into one being. 

Pha continued, "I couldn't believe that day, Beam. I kept kissing Kitty and asking myself "why couldn't I see him before?", "why now was he cute..." But the thing that surprised me the most..." Pha fell silent and looked at Kit, really looked at Kit. He looked at Beam and gave a huge smile. "Beam, for years, the only person I got an erection for was Wayo. When I let go and saw Kit, I got hard for the first time in four years."

"I love Kitty, I always have, just now I love him differently than I love you." 

Beam stood up and smacked Pha's head. "Fuck you! Forth would kill you if you tried any shit with me!"

All three broke into giggles at that, knowing it to be true. Pha stood, gathering assorted books and stuffing them into Kit and his school bags. "Class, Beam. We've solved enough for now."

A/N: So I think it may be a while before I revisit Forth and Beam again

A/N: So I think it may be a while before I revisit Forth and Beam again. This turned out much longer than I expected... Sorry for that. Thank you for staying for the whole journey ;-) 

I honestly didn't expect to re-write 2Moons when I started, flipping things and doing a ghostship, but if you haven't read other author notes, then you may not realize that I detest PhaYo with a passion...  So I've always wondered how PhaKit would be hehe (I finally got my way!)

Thank you to @Loulou619 for following this so faithfully and voting on each and every chapter as soon as they are posted. Seriously, you kept me writing!

Stay safe in this crazy pandemic world and be happy!