Aftershocks or is it Fallout?

"Fuck you both," He hissed, "I'm done with you both! Pha, rot in the hell you created. I told you, denying who you were was going to come back to haunt you. YOU broke his heart! YOU did. Did you expect Wayo to wait for you? Why? You're a fucking liar but you only lie to the best, yourself."

He turned to Kit. "And you? You're no better. You picked the most unattainable person to fixate on - me. Have you ever asked yourself why?" Beam sighed and said, more to himself, "I'm fucking talking to idiots. I have friends for idiots." He picked up his books and turned to leave.

Looking at the miserable idiots, he left behind these parting words, "If you shitheads can't be totally honest with yourselves, you can't be honest with anyone else. No one will ever fucking want you, love you or be with you, no matter what you look like. They will only use you for what they can get and discard you afterwards. Is this what you want?"

Phana looked at Kit, who had buried his head into his arms and was shaking. Off in the distance they could still hear Beam cursing them. There were a few other students in the courtyard, who gave them curious looks but knew to ignore what was going on at the Crazy Docs table or it was trouble.

"Kit, what happened last night?" Pha asked gently, patting his back. He knew Kit was crying, after this long of a friendship, he'd seen every emotion Kit had. "You will feel better letting it out."

"I screwed up big time, Pha, I really did." Kit gasped, wiping snot and feeling around for a tissue. Pha reached into his school bag and handed him one. "It's that fucking stalking kid's fault." Tears welled up in his eyes again. Kit hated being weak and Ming made him feel small and weak.

"Mingkwan? Wayo's friend?" Phana asked, surprised? "What did he do?"

"He fucking won the moon contest!" and Kit burst into fresh tears!

"Kit, back up, I'm completely lost..." Pha was helpless now. Not only was he bad with tears, but Kit didn't look like he was stopping any time soon. They had class in a few minutes. "Do you want me to beat him up?"

"You can't!" Sobbed Kit, "He's taken Muay Thai, so that's a match for your judo!" He grabbed Pha by the shoulders and said, almost desperately, "Can we skip classes for today? I need to get away from here, even if it's just for a day. I can't seem to think here."

Phana agreed after little thought. He too, saw Wayo now everywhere he looked and it was just like Beam said. He had to come clean with himself first. 

One student, though, had always paid very close attention to everything one member of the Crazy Doc Gang - Pring. She had her sights set on him and was going to land him no matter what. From the minute she saw him in Freshman orientation, she made a point of going over and saying hello. He was the perfect man to be her husband.

Pring knew what she wanted and had no scruples about achieving those goals. When the student body nominated Phana for the Medical Moon, she deliberately put her name forward to be as close to him as possible. They won the competition for Moon of the Year, although Pring had to do some shady back door deals to get enough votes. It didn't matter, she got what she wanted.

She lied through her teeth to arrange study dates. Started rumours about being Phana's girlfriend and although he never denied it, not once had they actually gone for a date. He was always polite but he had never touched her, and always backed off if she tried to kiss him. She was frustrated after two years of this shit. Still, there was almost 4 years of school left...

Pring was furious when she saw the state Phana was in when he left that gay boy's room last night. How dare a gay boy hit on her man! He would have to pay for it! And she knew just how to do it... after all, getting what she wanted was what she was good at.

Wayo entered the Science Faculty and was immediately mobbed by the Angel Gang. Fatty planted a kiss on his cheek and said, "You made us very proud!"

"Oooh, finally!" a sleek, deep voice in the back said, "Confirmation! We've all wondered which way you swing, Wayo! Can I have your number?" This boy had a tall, slim build and a cat-like face. His almond eyes gleamed, as he gave Wayo the once over.

The Angel Gang moved in front, blocking his view. "Piss off, The Moon is not interested." Fatty pranced up to him and leaned in close, "But, honey, if you like big tits, I'll be happy to play with you."

The boy shuddered and backed off, "I don't fuck fat boys."

"Don't insult me! I'm not a boy" Fatty hissed and the whole Angel Gang booed and hissed, flipped him the bird and walked off, laughing, still keeping Wayo neatly protected.

Once out of earshot, Wayo stopped and said, "What the fuck was that?"

"Oh, we've never had a popular moon before," replied one of the twins, "So we figured we'd better have an honour guard since you look quite delicate." said the other twin.

Fatty concluded with, "And we all like you, Wayo. We have right from the first day."

At the door, the cat-like boy watched the Angel Gang escort Wayo as he made a call. "Pring? We're going to have serious problems if we do it your way." He paused to listen. "No. I really like his looks, I want to fuck his brains out." There was such an evil smile on his face as he talked.

"No, I don't really care if he's gay or not, he's cute. What? No, I'll deal with the problem." He paused again and then said, "I won't be calling you again, Pring. From this moment on, we don't know each other, got it?" He hung up and licked his lips, smiled and ran a finger on the screen of his phone.

One of the benefits that Pring had to being a moon mentor was access to Wayo's private information. He stroked the Line information lovingly. "Oh little Wayo, I can't wait to fuck you." He set off jauntily for his next class, thinking of how sweet that ass was going to be.