Wayo or Not Wayo

Forth walked over to Beam and gave him a hug and kiss. "Thanks for waiting, Princess. I have to discipline young Mingkwan for talking during the meeting. It won't take long."

Beam gave him a huge smile and said, "Take your time, I'll talk with Wayo. I want to find out how he's settling in." He gave him another quick kiss and walked over to the slim boy and greeted him, with Kit trailing slowly behind.

"Hi Wayo, I was very surprised to see you in the Moon competition." Beam said, laughing.

"Hi Beam, Hi Kit." Wayo replied, with a small bow. "Oh god, please don't remind me. I so don't belong in this room." it was just at that moment, last year's Star, Pring came over.

"Oh, I think you do." Pring announced. "You're Wayo, right? I'm Pring. I live accross the hall from you, I believe. At least, I think it's you that I've seen in the hallway. I'm in Dorm 8, #3002."

Wayo nodded. "Yes, that would make you my neighbour. I'm in #3005. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Kit, Beam. I'd like to set up a study group for Thursday night. Can you talk to Phana and see if he's available? He left really suddenly today. i don't have class with him again until Thursday morning and by then it will be too late to rent the room." Pring turned to Wayo and gave a small wave. "If you need help, just knock on my door. Byes."

Kit groaned, loudly. "Fuck this, Pha is going to make us go, again. I can't stand watching her flirt with him instead of studying. i really need help and instead I get to see her hands all over him." He put his head on Beam's chest and faked crying. "I can't do it anymore! I can't:

Forth and Ming walked up just then and Forth pushed Kit off of Beam. "Sorry Kit, find your own boyfriend. This man is taken."

Kit snapped back, "Yes, I know but he was my friend first." Turning, he went to walk away and Ming reached out and stopped him.

"I'll walk you out, Kit." He gave him an easy grin, and wiggled his eyebrows.

Kit blushed and snarled, "I can find my own way, thanks."

"What fun is that? Besides, I want to talk to you, KitKat." Kit turned and stalked off, rage showing in every line, and Ming laughed. Oh, now this was going to be fun!

Forth, Beam and Wayo exchanged a look. Wayo finally spoke up, "I don't think you two have to worry about Kit for very long. It looks like Ming has a new target. He's been talking about a new crush and what's love for a few days..."

Forth began to laugh and Beam gave him a funny look. "Oh," he said gasping, "Engineers never give up. I can't wait to see the dumb stuff that idiot does to poor Kit."

Wayo sighed and said, "I'm the dumb one, not Ming. I choose to come to this university. Now look! I'm stuck working with that prick Phana."

Beam reached over and patted Wayo on the back. "It will be okay. I saw the way he was looking at you. If it helps, I don't think he knows who you are yet and Kit and I won't break our promise to you. I know Forth won't." Forth nodded back in return.

"Beam, I have SOTUS activities yet. Are you okay in getting home?" Forth asked. Beam nodded in reply.

Wayo looked at Beam and offered him a ride. "Ming is taking me home and won't mind dropping you off, if Kit was your ride?"

"Perfect." Beam smiled. "I'll take you up on that."

"Yo," Ming yelled just then from the door, "Let's get going."

Forth left by the exit closest to the Engineering Faculty and was lost in thought so he didn't see the man who pushed him hard against the wall. "What the fuck..."

Without thinking, he swung his fist up and it connected with a jaw and the man swore. "God damn it, Forth! I'd better not have a bruise!" Phana cursed.

"What the fuck did you think you were going to get when you pushed me?" Forth growled back. "You're lucky I stopped with just one punch. You fucking idiot."

"We need to talk." Phana sighed wearily. "There is no way I'm going to let you hurt my Beam. I will protect him from everyone. He's been hurt enough so don't ever think of cheating on him."

"Did you hurt your fucking head? Study too much?" Forth was seriously confused now.

"I saw you today. The whole room saw you. Look, I don't know which boy it is, that tall dark haired boy or the small one, but stop flirting. If Beam saw that he'd be devastated."

Forth couldn't help it. He really couldn't help it. He burst out into full blown laughter. He sank down along the building's wall and laughed, releasing tension, watching Phana becoming angrier and angrier. Finally Phana punched the wall, splitting open his knuckles. "Is it still hilarious."

"Oh hell yes," gasped Forth. "Oh hell yes. And I want to be there when you learn the truth." Forth stood up, brushing nonexistent dust from his perfect ass, and looked at Phana. " I love Beam with all my heart and soul. I will never, ever hut him. I told you that. You've got serious trust issues but don't take them out on me, dude."

He started to walk away, while Phana stood there thinking. Forth stopped, turned and looked back, "Phana, I will tell you this so pay attention. One of those boys loves Kit with all of his heart and the other boy, well, his heart was stolen so many years ago by someone you know very well. Very well indeed." He laughed really loudly again. "I'd think long and hard on the topic."

Phana sunk down to the floor. The smaller boy had reminded him of his Wayo, even the name was the same. The problem was they didn't look anything alike. HIS Wayo wasn't cute, wore glasses and had spots and was at least 15 to 20 cm shorter. This Wayo was absolutely adorable on every level... his skin was so clear, it made him want to drop kisses all over it.

He had beautiful, full heart shaped pink lips that were made for kissing. Big eyes that a man could drown in for days and a body that his hands itched to explore. Phana felt so guilty for wanting to know more about this Wayo when for the past 4 years, no one, and he did mean no one, male or female, had ever caught his eye before.

Phana hugged his knees to chest and felt like crying. Why was his life getting complicated right now? He could live with being a monk. He liked focusing on his studies and just occasionally going out drinking with his gang. A reputation kept all but the hungriest of girls away and the rumour of dating Pring did an awesome job of finishing them off.

He sighed softly. What he wouldn't do for just a glimpse of his Wayo to pull him through this tough time.