It's My Room, Phana!

Phana knew that Wayo lived in Dorm 8, the same building as Kit. He pulled into the visitor parking and turned off the engine. Wayo hadn't looked at him or said a single word the entire time. He sighed, and got out, moving to grab an armful of roses.

Pring must have seen his car pull up, because she had the main door propped open as Wayo and Phana approached. "Hi fella's, is there more?" Phana nodded because Wayo just kept walking. "Okay, I'll wait here to help."

"Thanks Pring" Pha replied, giving a tired smile. He followed Wayo, who held the elevator and they rode, again, up to the third floor in silence.

Yo didn't live far from the elevator, only 3 doors down, almost directly across the hall from Pring, Pha noticed. How did he miss seeing him during that damn girl's constant calls for help, he wondered?

Wayo unlocked his door, placed his bundle of roses inside and grabbed the ones Phana held. He then re-locked his door and trudged back to the elevator. He felt so dead inside, he didn't want or need Phana's help but couldn't seem to be rid of him.

Phana followed silently, and they got the rest of the roses. With Pring's help, they managed to do it all in one trip. Pring was bubbly and didn't notice the tension between the two men. "I'm so happy that you won, Wayo! It suits you, Most Popular." She babbled on, covering the silence. "You've always got people around you. Isn't that what being popular is about?"

She handed him the roses after he unlocked the door again and reminded him to knock on her door if he ever needed help, patted Phana's arm and went into her room.

Wayo sighed heavily as he took the last bundle from Phana and went to close the door but he'd had enough.

Phana, holding the door open, said, "Pardon me." and bulldozed his way past Wayo into his dorm room. He didn't really look around, just as soon as he was clear of the door, reached around him, and firmly shut the door behind Wayo, surrounding him with dozens and dozens of long stemmed red roses.

"Wayo, do you have any vases to put these roses in?" Wayo shook his head. "Well, what do you plan to do with them?"

"I don't know..." Wayo shrugged. "I was told I couldn't leave them at the contest. They were mine and I had to take them."

Phana strode to the bathroom and looked inside. Wayo was lucky, his room had a small bathtub underneath the shower head. Most of the older dorm rooms were shower stalls only. "I've an idea to keep them alive until you decide. Let's fill the bathtub and place them in there."

"Okay," Wayo agreed. He was so tired, he didn't care if they ended up in the garbage. He didn't think after tonight he'd ever want to smell another rose again.

As they plunged rose after rose into the tub in the small, cramped bathroom, Yo became more and more aware of Phana. He was only wearing his undershirt, and his toned arms were long and sleek. The sheen of sweat made him shine...

Yo had a problem, a big one.

Phana seemed unaware, concentrating on finishing the roses. When the last one was safely in water, he stood up, brushing his hands across his thighs. Wayo stayed seated. "Come on, you don't look so good. Did you eat today?"

Yo didn't answer or even move, seemingly lost in thought. Pha squatted down and used two fingers to move his chin. He was surprised when their eyes met, for he'd always assumed Wayo's eyes were clear and innocent. These were the clearest eyes he'd ever seen but that wasn't the look of innocence... but of desire.

He couldn't stop, he really couldn't. Wayo was just too tempting, sitting there on the bathroom floor. Phana leaned down and pressed his lips against Wayo's pink plump lips.

Wayo gasped and pushed himself back. He sat there and looked at Phana. Not a word was said, nothing, not yes, nor no... or even more. Phana studied Wayo and then, on his knees, he gathered his little Wayo closer and kissed him again, properly. Taking time to explore his mouth, to learn the shape of it, the texture and the taste. Waiting until he trusted him and opened his lips beneath his flickering tongue. 

Wayo felt himself opening his lips under Phana's probing tongue. It was as if he was possessed by a ghost or something... but which one of them was possessed? Did Phana know this was his very first kiss? Hell, did it even matter anymore? Yo had wound his hands around Pha's neck and was hanging on for dear life.

Phana deepened the kiss, moaning out his need as Wayo took everything he offered and held nothing back. He felt his body responding fully and wondered if his little one was too? He took one hand and held Wayo's tightly, leading it to his crotch. He shared how his body reacted to their kisses and Wayo broke the kiss.

He pushed himself away, as far as he could in the small space, pulling his knees up tightly to his chin. Wayo sat there, sucking in deep breaths, desperately trying to regain some semblance of control. Phana knew a clear "No" when he saw it, so he stood up, and moved to the main room.

"I, uh, I'll wait for you in the other room." To be kind, he shut the bathroom door. Wayo stayed on the floor, and let a few silent tears fall. He still wasn't sure what the hell had happened.

Phana paced a few times around the small room. He wasn't leaving until he was sure Wayo was okay. If there was anything he was sure, it was that Wayo liked kissing him too. So what went wrong? Did he move too fast? Phana sunk to the bed and dropped his head when something in the closet caught his attention.

The doors had been hastily closed, therefore a small gap had been left. Through this, Phana saw some very vivid colours. What a strange place to hang pictures, he thought to himself. Wayo's dorm room was quite bare, other than a few manga posters. He got up and opened the closet doors and saw a small, tidy alter like structure.

His mouth dropped. On this "alter" was nothing but his pictures! It went back at least four years, showing him in various poses, playing basketball, studying, eating, walking and just talking with Beam and Kit. And it wasn't just a few pictures, there were a lot of them... placed in the centre of them, Phana saw a small, gift wrapped box.

He closed the doors, carefully and turned to see Wayo staring at him. He looked sad, again. Lately, every time Phana saw him he was sad, except for when he kissed him. Yo looked him directly in the eye, "Are you trying to destroy me? Because you're doing an excellent job." He walked to his only chair and sat down and for once Phana didn't know what to say or do.

Wayo looked at him. "What? This is MY place, Phana. The Great Phana..." He sighed, "My room, so I'd really like you to leave now. I think you've done enough damage for today."

Phana walked silently to the door. He needed time to think, to understand what it all meant. Wayo was so good at confusing him. At the door, he turned and looked back, "Don't think this is over, Wayo. We need to talk."