Prologue

**This story is composed of four sub stories: The Wolf King, The Lion King, The Dragon King and the King of the South. As you journey through these stories, may you find yourself in Vishox and the world of these four warriors and the mates who will claim their hearts.

Prologue

Jinyoung ran through the field as fast as his muscled legs would enable him. He was running, free. The feeling was exhilarating as moist dew from the grass hit his knees. No matter how high the grasses were, they did not hinder his way. He was trained to be fast, to be swift and no amount of grass or even sinkhole can ever deter him. And then he saw the shadow looming in on him. He could smell its scent.

"Straight ahead! Five shifter!" shouted Jinyoung.

"I'm on it!" the shadow jumped high and revealed his brother, Sehun. They've been in the Brotherhood since birth. They know each person's move. They can rely on each other like you rely on your arm.

Soon Jinyoung stopped in front of five Jaguar shifters. At the sight of him, they looked stunned. They did not hear his approach, which was what he was trained for.

"Hey... now what would you be doing here in this side of the forest, Jaguars?" asked Jinyoung.

One of the Jaguar shifters lifted his nose in the air.

"I can't smell what you are." Said the Jaguar.

"Oh..." Jinyoung tried to smell his arm. "Well I guess lavender soap really is effective."

The other Jaguar shifter took a step towards him.

"I wouldn't get too close if I were you." said Jinyoung.

"You are only one, we are five. You should be scared out of your wits now." Said the second Jaguar shifter.

"Do I look scared to you?" asked Jinyoung, his face showed a smirk that can only mean he's enjoying this.

"You are a kid." Said another Jaguar. "You are not even a man yet."

Jinyoung chuckled.

"And you are five grown up men who did not know how to get home. Why would five grown up men be loitering around this territory?" asked Jinyoung. "This is not your home, Jaguars. "

The Jaguars started to put their hands on the ground, ready to shift into their animal form.

"You can't talk if you shift. So might as well stand straight and talk to me." Said Jinyoung.

"You are not important to us. Finish him!" said the first Jaguar.

The Five Jaguars shifted and attacked Jinyoung all at the same time. But Jinyoung was ready, he quickly drew his sword and slashed one Jaguar's mouth as it came to him. And then he ducked from an attack before slashing the chest of another Jaguar. He then grabbed the head of another Jaguar leaping towards him, and then he crushed its head with his hand. The two remaining Jaguars were on their way to attacked him when they both fell on the ground with slashes of swords at their backs.

"That was easy." Said Jinyoung

"But messy. Look at yourself. Did you really have to crush his head? Look at all the blood on you? You'd smell like a Jaguar the entire day." Said Sehun.

"That one said I'm not even a man yet." Said Jinyoung.

"But they're right. We're still young. We have not even entered the age of shifter maturity." Said Sehun.