Lion King 6

Lion King Chapter 6

DO sighed as he touched Hwasa's arm. But his sister shrugged his hand away as she burst into more tears.
"You should have done something. You saw everything. You were there. You could have stopped them." Said Hwasa
DO wanted to stop whatever is going on with tge Commander and Lisa, really. He would have if he could. But for a different reason, he would not have stopped them because of his care for his sister. He would have stopped them, because he likes Lisa. He is not as selfless as many people think he is.
"No one would have seen it coming. The Commander was not paying much attention to her at the beginning." Said DO
"So what happened?" Hwasa's voice was becoming more hysterical.
"I don't know... but eventually he started caring for her ... paying her more attention. He started being possessive. He even put his scent on her to keep all of the males off." Said DO
Hwasa's eyes widened.
"He... wouldn't... have..."
"He did." Said DO. "This... whatever is going on with the Commander and Lisa is not just a passing thing, Sister. It is not like the women he spends one night with. This is different."
"Different?"
DO touched Hwasa's shoulder.
"Sister... it's time to accept that the Commander is not your mate." Said DO
"Not until he finds his mate, no one can say for sure. Not even you. I still stand a chance." Said Hwasa.
"Listen, sister. You are only putting more pain into your heart by rejecting the truth. I have not seen the Commander the way he's treating Lisa." Said DO
"Are you saying she's his mate?" Hwasa asked, her voice had an edge of anger.
"I am saying that she could be and if she's not, he will not just let her go. He will keep her as his mistress." Said DO.
"I can't let that happen." Said Hwasa.
"There is nothing you can do." Said DO. "It is all up to the Commander."
"You don't understand, Brother." Said Hwasa. "When it comes to the Commander, I can do anything."
---------
Lisa bit her lip hard as Aunt Chin brushed her wet hair. Lisa winced every now and then as the old lady forced the tangles with an old comb.
"You have not brushed your hair for decades I assume." Said Aunt Chin.
"It's... when we go to the missions I just tie it up so it won't get in the wa-Ouch!"
Aunt Chin pulled on the tangle harder.
"You are no longer in the missions. You are now here in the Lion clan. You are not a warrior anymore but a Lion female." said Aunt Chin.
"I will always be a warrior. I am part of the troupe." Said Lisa
Another hard pull and Lisa almost regret what she said.
"My nephew seems to find you very attractive. For some disease he acquired during your missions, his eyes is seeing something no other can see." Said Aunt Chin
"You are trying to tell me I'm ugly." Said Lisa
For some reason, hearing that Sehun's aunt think she's ugly squeezed her chest. She wanted Sehun's people to like her for some reason... she likes to belong here... she likes to belong to Sehun... but that will not happen if she keeps having troubles with them... first with Hwasa and now with Aunt Chin.
"I am not saying you're ugly... you are actually quite pretty after you took a bath. But... you are far from the kind of women of this clan. Just one look at you and one would easily see how you do not fit in." said Aunt Chin.
Lisa gulped.
"You walk like a boy, you do not comb your hair, you do not have a single dress beside this one I gave you... You talk back to elders and most of all... you have no womanly manners that is characterized by gentleness and finesse." Said Aunt Chin
Lisa sighed.
"That... is true I suppose." Said Lisa
"Your manner of speaking also... you have to speak respectfully to elders." Said Aunt Chin.
"You are asking me to change myself." Said Lisa.
"I am asking you to adapt to this clan if you really want to stay here with Sehun." Said Aunt Chin.
Aunt Chin walked a few steps towards the window.
"My nephew is no ordinary Lion. He's the Commander of this clan. Everyone looks up to him. We all hope he will be King. We already treat him like our King."
Aunt Chin turned to Lisa.
"How do you think the clan will react if the female who the King chooses will refuse to adapt to the clan just because she doesn't want to change herself? My nephew is selfless and puts the clan first. His woman... has to have the same heart....make the same sacrifice..."
------------
Lisa's thoughts were all jumbled in her mind as she walked aimlessly. She was already walking to an unfamiliar place when she noticed that the sun had already set.
"Am I even still in the Lion territory?" she thought.
Lisa sighed.
Aunt Chin has a point... Commander Sehun is the Lion Clan's Commander... the woman who will stay beside him has to support him, she has to take care of him and the clan... If she doesn't learn the ways of this clan soon, she will have no right to be beside the man she loves.
Lisa felt strong arms going around her. She would have fought against it, but the familiar male scent that is getting stronger as days go by filled her and she closed her eyes in surrender instead.
"That's a bit careless." The man whispered on her ear. "What if I'm here to hurt you?"
"You won't." said Lisa. "You will not hurt me."
Sehun turned Lisa to face him.
"How did you know it's me?" asked Sehun
"I could smell you as you approached me..." said Lisa
"Smell?" asked Sehun
Sehun smelt himself.
"Do I smell that bad?" asked Sehun
Lisa giggled.
"No silly. You smell... nice...umm... more than nice." Lisa took a step closer and let her nose glide over Sehun's chest. "Yes... I like the way you smell very much, Commander."
Sehun's throat moved as he closed his eyes and buried his nose on Lisa's hair. He likes the way she smells too... so powerful... pulling him to her...
Lisa then took a step back.
"You're not suppose to be here. You're suppose to be back tomorrow." Said Lisa
"I... umm..." Sehun scratched his brow. "I decided to come back as soon as the meeting was over."
"Oh... why? Is there a problem?" asked Lisa.
"Umm... well yeah... there's a problem." Said Sehun
Lisa looked alarm.
"What is it? Was someone hurt?" asked Lisa
"Ummm yeah...." Said Sehun
"Who?" asked Lisa.
"Me." Said Sehun
"What?" Lisa looked Sehun all over, touching him every where. "Where are you hurt? You have to see the healer."
Sehun chuckled.
"What's the matter?" asked Lisa. "Are you... laughing?"
Sehun tried to stop laughing.
"It's because... you see... I am hurt here." Sehun touched his chest.
Lisa immediately started opening Sehun's clothes to check his chest.
"It's because you did not miss me the way I missed you." Said Sehun, his voice serious now.
Lisa lifted her eyes and saw the intensity in them.
"I missed you Lisa." Said Sehun, his voice was deep and hoarse.
Lisa felt her pores opening everywhere as Sehun touched her hand and lifted it to his lips. He kissed Lisa's hand and left a wet spot. He blew on it making Lisa's eyes close with the tingles all over her body.
Lisa felt Sehun's breath on her ear.
"I could not stop thinking about you... all I want is for the meeting to be over so that I can get back to you." Said Sehun
Lisa felt her chest squeezing as her heart twirl.
"So it hurts me to know that you were not eagerly waiting for me when I returned. Instead... you were nowhere to be found... you made me worry." Said Sehun
Lisa opened her eyes.
"I... did not mean to. I... had so many thoughts in my mind." Said Lisa
"Thoughts?" asked Sehun. "You have to tell me what you are thinking about. It probably is something complicated, you walked all the way to the edge of the clan."
Lisa sighed.
"I'm sorry... I did not realize how far I walked." Said Lisa
Sehun put his hands on Lisa's waist.
"Tell me what is bothering you." Said Sehun.
"You will soon get tired of me... my mind." Said Lisa
"I doubt it." Said Sehun. "Tell me."
Lisa bit her lip.
"I... want to learn the ways of your clan, Commander." Said Lisa. "I want to know how to act like a proper Lion female."
Sehun's eyes widened.
"Well... that's nice to hear. I will ask Aunt Chin or Rose to teach you." Said Sehun. "Unless Aunt Chin makes you feel uncomfortable..."
"She does not like me." Said Lisa. "But that's fine. So will the entire clan once they see how different I am from all of you. If I can't pass in Aunt Chin's standards then I will not be accepted in the clan. So even if she does not like me... I want to be taught by her."
Sehun's throat moved as he saw the courage burning in Lisa's eyes.
"Have I told you... how beautiful you are woman?" asked Sehun.
"Aunt Chin is right... you caught some disease that blurs your vision." Said Lisa
"You are beautiful with all the dirt on your face... but you are even more beautiful when I see your face like this clearly.... And you know what makes you beautiful regardless of how dirty or clean you are?" asked Sehun
Lisa shook her head.
"Your eyes." Said Sehun. "It burns with courage and passion. You are... the only woman who has eyes that shines as brightly."
Lisa gulped.
"You speak.... Such... beautiful words." Said Lisa
Sehun smiled as he pulled Lisa into his arms.
"Only to you Lisa... only for you." Said Sehun.
Lisa closed her arms around Sehun.
"Thank you for offering me a home, Commander." Said Lisa.
Sehun put a little distance between them.
"Call me Sehun." Said Sehun.
"Huh?"
"I want you to call me Sehun." Said Sehun
"Of course not." Said Lisa "I will not give any one another reason to think I'm disrespecting you."
"I just want to hear you call my name... when it's just the two of us." Said Sehun.
"Oh...umm..." Lisa took a deep breath... "Would you... really like that?"
Sehun smiled widely.
"Yes." He answered.
"Then...ummm..." Lisa cleared her throat. "Welcome home, Sehun."
Sehun placed a quick kiss on Lisa's lips making Lisa blink a few times.
"That sounded like music in my ears." Said Sehun.
Lisa smiled.
"You're easy to please." Said Lisa.
"Because it's you." Said Sehun
Lisa tried to suppress a smile.
"You can... make me a happier man you know... the happiest man... if you will... be my mistress." Said Sehun
Lisa's eyes widened. Her hands dropped to her side.
"I told you about this before... nothing has changed. I want you beside me at all times." Sehun touched Lisa's face. "You are mine, Lisa."
Lisa took a deep breath.
"I don't think it would be right for me to be your mistress. I mean... not yet." Said Lisa.
"What do you mean?"
"I want to be right for you." Said Lisa. "I want to learn the ways of your clan first."
"That can come while you are my mistress." Said Sehun.
"I want to gain your clan's respect." said Lisa. "I will work hard. I promise."
Sehun closed his eyes for a while.
"There is nothing I want more than you Lisa. How much longer... do you have to make me wait?" asked Sehun
Lisa sighed. She stood on tiptoe as she kissed Sehun tenderly.
"You are teasing me." Said Sehun, his voice breathless.
Lisa shook her head.
"I am sorry I am such a pain." Said Lisa
"You are." Said Sehun
"If you get fed up with me..."
"I won't." said Sehun. "So stop thinking there's any possibility for us to part. There is none."
Lisa kissed Sehun's neck as she breathed his scent in.
"I... do not wish to part either..." said Lisa.
---------
Lisa braced herself. Here goes a whole new battle!
"Sehun said you told him you want me to teach you." Said Aunt Chin
"Yes... Maam." Said Lisa.
"And why is that?"
Lisa took a deep breath.
"Because you love the Commander. You care for him. You know what's important to him. I... want to help him... I don't want to be a burden to him..." said Lisa
Aunt Chin took a while to respond.
"Fine. Then we will start with walking." said Aunt Chin. "Wear this."
Aunt Chin Showed a beautiful pair of shoes with heels at the back.
"Why do you look so stunned?" asked Aunt Chin.
"Heels? Do Female Lions here always wear heels?" asked Lisa
"No. But because you walk like a boy, you will wear this and learn how to walk a bit ladylike." Said Aunt Chin
"Oh..."
Lisa bit her lips as she started putting the heels on her feet.
"Wear this the entire day." Said Aunt Chin.