King of the South 5

King of The South

Chapter 5

Seulgi felt dread overcome her.

Are they going to the Southern Kingdom? She could already see the wall ahead...

Oh No...

The Southern Kingdom is sealed... V will not be able to follow them there.

Seulgi could feel doom coming.

That's where Taeyong is taking her!

And then she felt an impact on Taeyong's back. She heard her brother's voice.

"Stop this Taeyong! What are you doing? Come back to the palace. Let's talk, Brother!" shouted V. "Let my sister go and talk to me, Taeyong!"

And then another impact on Taeyong's back. It seems like V is attacking Taeyong to make him stop. But Taeyong is not even slowing down.

"Brother!" shouted V. "Listen to me and come back!"

And then they reached the wall. When Taeyong touched it, the wall opened. And then they went through what seems like a passageway full of veins. Behind them, the wall closed. Seulgi screamed her brother's name. But no matter how many times she shouted, V could no longer follow them. Taeyong continued to fly. The wall was thick and it took them a long while before they reached the other side of the wall.

And then Taeyong landed on the ground. Seulgi struggled and fought until Taeyong dropped her on the ground, hard.

Seulgi felt like she may have broken a bone. She winced in pain. She was about to reprimand Taeyong when she saw him walking away from her as if she was no one important, someone he can just leave behind. Seulgi immediately stood up. She felt pain on her ankle and tried to walk by putting her weight on her other foot.

"Wait... Taeyong... wait..."

She does not know this place. And perhaps Taeyong does not know it too. So it's better to stick together right?

But Taeyong continued walking without sparing her a look. It made Seulgi frustrated and angry.

They were in some kind of forest... It was one of those forests which look haunted and scary.

"Wait..."

He was walking fast. And Seulgi is being left behind. After a while, she could only see Taeyong from afar, he's getting smaller... that means he's getting farther. Seulgi released her wings. Flying would help her catch up with Taeyong. She tried to fly and made it near Taeyong.

"Why did you have to bring me here if you're going to just leave me behind?" shouted Seulgi

But Taeyong continued to ignore her.

And then they reached a river. Taeyong saw a boat and went on it.

"Don't use your wings here." said Taeyong.

That was his first word to her since they arrived.

"You will catch attention."

Seulgi looked around. Right... this is a place she knows nothing about... it's not good to catch attention. Seulgi hid her wings. But when she turned to Taeyong, he's already some distance from the river bank. Seulgi immediately ran towards him.

"Taeyong come back! Don't leave me here!" she shouted.

But Taeyong ignored her.

Is he really leaving her behind? Why did he abduct her and then leaves her?