Dragon King 2

Dragon King 

Chapter 2

Jisoo knows that ethics is not her talent. But there is good reason why. First, she's a wolf. There is no such thing as ethics in their tribe. Second, it is highly uncomfortable. It feels so stiff and requires a lot of brainwork to remember every rule. Third... it can be weird. A wolf like her who is used to touching may think they are the most touchy creatures in Vishox. But Sir Taeyong proved her wrong. He would touch each female's hand and kiss it in greeting! In greeting! Without any relation!
King V never did that until Irene was announced as his mistress.
Since then...
Jisoo sighed as she battled the pain in her chest.
Since then King V and Irene sat next to each other every meal and Jisoo knows their rooms are next to each other... they may not be showy of being intimate, but Jisoo knows theu are. it's too much for Jisoo's heart to bear... especially now...

Yours.

King V is her mate but she can't stake a claim. How can you claim a king when he's your sister's lover?
Jisoo wanted to hide whenever she sees them together. She does not want to see them... it was too much to bear...
"Miss Jisoo, Miss Irene and Sir RM are now waiting for you by the gate." Said a dragon healer.
Jisoo stood up.
"I'm coming, thank you." Said Jisoo.

-----------

Jisoo and Irene walked the forest while a Dragon warrior was behind them. They do this once a month to collect herbs.
"It's almost night. We should head back." Said Irene.
And then Jisoo noticed a lavender colored plant on the side of a creek near a swamp.
"Is that... Sister... is that Helexa Flowers?" asked Jisoo. "They are sooooo many!"
Helexa! Those flowers only bloom at night. And you have to pick them while they are in bloom, immediately. Not only is it aesthetically beautiful, but it is also so potent in fighting against certain poisons that it had already saved a few lives back in the wolf tribe. Who would believe it survives the cold of the north!
Irene did not seem to pay Jisoo attention as she kept looking at the sky.
"Jisoo, we have to go back. It is almost night time. King V will look for me." Said Irene
But... the Helexa flowers!
"Sister, you are right... you should head back. Sir RM, can you bring my sister back to the palace please. I would like to stay here for a bit longer." Said Jisoo.
"On your own?" asked Irene. "Of course not."
"I will only stay for a while. And Sir RM is very fast, he can return for me in no time." Said Jisoo
"The King may be in needing any time soon, Miss Irene. It is best that you return as soon as possible." Said RM.
"Then... will Jisoo be safe here?" asked Irene
"This part of the forest is one of the safest. If Miss Jisoo will promise to stay in this area, her safety will not be a problem." Said RM. "Besides, I will be back for her soon."
"See!" said Jisoo. "Sir RM's plan is perfect. Now off you go, sister."
Irene sighed.
"Do not go far, Jisoo. If something happens to you, I will never forgive you... nor myself." Said Irene
Jisoo smiled.
"Sister, I will be safe. Now go, the King needs you." Said Jisoo.
------

Jisoo slowly stepped on the rock going down the creek. She has to be careful. If she slides, she will fall on the swamp. That is not a pleasing considering how mossy it looked.
Jisoo focused as she reached the next rock to step on, and another, and another until she is able to reach the Helexa flowers. They are now blooming! She got there on time. She picked as many as she could reach and put them on the cloth that was tied to her side.
Jisoo is one happy healer. Another rare herb to add to the Healer ward! And possibly, a few lives to be saved!
And then Jisoo felt the rock under her move. Oh no... Jisoo took the cloth off her body and hooked it on another rock. And then the rock she was stepping on gave way. Jisoo fell. She bumped into several rock before she fell on the swamp.
------------