Lion King End

Lion King : Chapter 9

Taeyong landed before Sehun's house. It was all quiet. Nobody had any idea what a battlefield this place is going to be like in an hour.
Sehun went out of his house as if he knew Taeyong had arrived.
"Why are you here, Brother? Did something happen to Lisa?" He asked, his face looked hollow.
"Lisa asked me to come here." Said Taeyong.
"What? But why? Did you leave her on her own?" asked Sehun, the anxiety can be seen in Sehun's eyes, can be heard in his voice.
"In this regard, I understand Lisa's insistence that I come here as soon as possible." Said Taeyong. "Brother, there is danger coming to your clan in an hour."
Sehun's eyes narrowed.
"What danger?"
"There is a large army headed this way. They specifically said they are going to attack your clan. They are on the move and are just less than an hour away." Said Taeyong. "These are different creatures which teamed up to fight against your clan, possibly, to eradicate the threat of a lion king."
Sehun whistled loudly.
"How big is it?" asked Sehun
Taeyong closed his eyes tight.
"We should send a message to Brothers V and Jinyoung, Sehun." Said Taeyong. "You will need all the help you can get."
Sehun's jaws clenched.
"It's that big." Said Sehun.
Chanyeol came running towards Sehun.
"We are going to be attacked in a few minutes. Gather all the warriors. Group the children together." Said Sehun. "Arm everyone. It seems like... this battle is going to be the biggest we've ever faced."
Chanyeol gulped and then he nodded. He ran away to inform everyone.
"Send a message to V and Jinyoung." said Sehun. "And go back to Lisa. I need her safe."
"You will need me here, Brother." Said Taeyong. "Your mate is a warrior. She is a fighter. Believe me when I say you should trust her survival skills."
Sehun took a deep breath as he saw Kai running towards him.
"Kai, you will lead the warriors which will keep the children safe. Whatever happens, the children must survive this battle, do you understand?" commanded Sehun.
Kai nodded.
"Go, head to the west, if nobody else survives, take them to the Wolf Clan... the future of the clan rests on your shoulder." Said Sehun. "Take whatever weapons you need."
Kai put his arms around Sehun in a tight embrace.
"Keep safe Commander." Said Kai. "You are our King. There is no other King of the East but you. I do not believe either of us is going to die tonight. We shall see each other again."
Kai then ran away to do his duty.
"They think they can eliminate the Lions because they are bigger in number..." said Sehun. "But they are wrong. Since a millenia ago, Lions rule these lands. They can never change what fate has decided."
Taeyong nodded.
"We will bend them, brother. They will bow to you." Said Taeyong. "There is only one King of the East, And that is the Lion King."

-----------
Lisa ran as fast as she could. She has to get to the Lion clan, she has to get there. Lisa took the bow and arrows she hid in the forest and then she continued running.
Lisa saw the large army slowly getting near the Lion clan.
"Oh no... I hope Sir Taeyong already warned them." Thought Lisa
Lisa felt her blood pumping hard as she reached a large tree which sees almost the entire lion territory, the enemies are slowly penetrating the wall.
Lisa saw the lion warriors ready for the attack. Even from this distance, the shortage in the Lion's number can be seen. And then Lisa saw Lions shifting one after another. It seems like Sir Taeyong gave a clear warning, they know this is no ordinary battle. They know the enemies will not keep any Lion alive.
Lisa felt anger and helplessness as she prepared to shoot an arrow.
--------------
Sehun saw his warriors shifting.
"Listen up! These enemies are here to wipe our clan out. They will make sure no Lion will rise to the throne. Are we going to let them succeed?" shouted Sehun
"No!" answered the warriors.
"They will kill all of our women and children and they will destroy our territory, will we allow them?" shouted Sehun
"No!"
"Then we fight!" shouted Sehun. "We fight with all of our strength and with all of our heart. Tonight, the Lion King will rise on his throne!"
All of the Lions roared.
And then the battle began, enemies penetrated the wall one after another. The Lions were ready, killing each enemy with swift motions of either blade or fangs. The enemies were many but the Lions were strong.
Taeyong watched from above. He wanted to see where help is needed. From this distance, the Lions may think they have this under control. But what they do not see is that beyond the wall, the enemies are so many, they do not seem to be decreasing in number.
Soon the Lions will get tired. And when that happens, the enemies will gain the upper hand... and that's when the lions will feel defeat.
Taeyong closed his eyes. He has to find a way to attack the enemies from behind them. Taeyong landed behind the enemies and started fighting them from behind. Soon the enemies were confused whether the enemy is inside the Lion territory or at the back. With Taeyong's strength, even when the enemies surround him, they could not hurt him.
And then Taeyong felt a strong gust of wind not too far from him, his lips arch into a smile. Help has come.
Taeyong flew beside V.
"Situation." Called V
"Lions already penetrated. They are outnumbered." Said Taeyong.
V's eyes narrowed.
"Where is Sehun?" asked V
"He leads his people inside." said Taeyong.
"Leave me here, Taeyong. I want you to fly up and find out who leads this army." said V.
"I can not leave you, My Lord." Said Taeyong.
"Brother, there is a bigger chance for us to succeed once we kill their leader." Said V. "I can handle this. Go!"
Taeyong nodded and flew up.
"Now... where were we?" asked V. "Oh right. KILL."
V's eyes turned into blue. The enemies were all frightened. V's hands changed into blades.
"Now then." Said V, his face turning into something like a demon. "Don't worry. All of you will die tonight, so there's no sense in hesitating right?"
And then V ran, killing each enemy that he passed by.
-----------