Wolf King 3

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE BELOW 18.

Chapter 3

Nayeon stood outside the Chief's tent. She took a deep breath. And then she called.

"Chief... dinner is here."

But the Chief did not answer. It seems he did not hear her voice. Nayeon tried to speak louder.

"Chief, I brought your dinner." She said.

"Go in." said a voice behind her ear. Nayeon jumped to see the Chief just behind her.

"Chief..."

"Get in." said the Chief

The Chief went inside his tent. Nayeon followed him.

Inside his tent there was a large table with maps. A large bed was also there. And then there was a large wooden tub. The Panther women used to have those tubs too... to take their bath. Nayeon could still see the smoke from the tub... it seems the tub was just filled with hot water... Oh no.. is the Chief going to take a bath? She has to leave so he can have his privacy.

Chief sat on a chair and proceeded to take off his footwear and the heavy clothes he was wearing. Nayeon wanted to get out.

"Where can I place your food, Chief?"

There was a very low table on the side and some pillows.

"Put it on there." Said Chief.

Nayeon placed the tray on the table and proceeded to arrange the food. And then she stood up.

"Is there anything else you need?" asked Nayeon.

The chief is now shirtless. He was only wearing his trousers. Nayeon gulped. Good thing she wasn't holding anything else she might've dropped it.

The Chief's chest is wide and muscled. His stomach is flat and sculpted...In the candlelight, he looked so powerful and yet so... beautiful...He has scars all over but that only made his body more manly.

Nayeon tried to calm herself. Why in Vishox would she think of a man's body as beautiful? She has already seen other male bodies while serving the Panthers. This should not even make her nervous...

But why does it?

"You... like what you see?" asked the Chief.

Nayeon's eyes lifted from the Chief's chest to his eyes. Heat crawled up her cheeks. Did he notice? Oh nooo.....

"Umm..." Nayeon cleared her throat. "If there's nothing else you need... I will go back to the silverwares now."

"Ahh... " The Chief walked towards her.

Nayeon tried not to step back.

"You prefer the company of the silverwares than mine?" asked the Chief

"Huh?"

The Chief smirked.

"Stay here. You are going to feed me." Said the Chief

"Feed... you?"

Well if Nayeon thought the females of the Panthers were spoiled, the Chief might be worse. Feed him? Why will he need that when he has his own hands?

"But first... you are to bathe me." Said the Chief, his eyes had that gleam.

Nayeon took a deep breath. She has not bathe anyone for years... and she has not bathe a man before!