Lion King 2

Lion King: Chapter 2

It's been days since Leon realized that she can never be the kind of female the Commander will like. It still pains her heart every time. Whenever they go to the village, she will look at all the women and how they fashion themselves. She would imagine herself wearing their dresses and even thought of putting some ink the women put on their faces to make them look beautiful. But she wouldn't dare... The Commander still think she's a boy and she has to keep her pretense. One day... one day she's going to be able to get the courage to tell him what she really is... and when that day comes.... Can he at least look at her as a woman?

Leon's mind has been wandering to these thought s when they entered the forest and because her mind was elsewhere, she did not see the trap that was in front of her. She was caught on her leg and hung upside down.

DO laughed as he went to Leon to help him out of the trap.

"Good job for the trap waking you up from your day dream." Said DO

Leon's eyes narrowed in irritation.

"You've been out of sorts the past days, Leon. You've been too silent I was beginning to get worried. Godo thing this trap shook you." said DO.

Leon shook his head.

"So... what's wrong?" asked DO

"Nothing." Said Leon

"Trick the sun... trick the moon... but you can never trick DO." Said DO.

When Leon finally stood up, he took a deep breath.

"Ever felt a dagger on your chest?" asked Leon

"Huh? Not yet. Don't want to experience that." Said DO. "Did you? Let me take a look!"

Leon stomped on DO's foot.

"One look and you'll die." Said Leon.

DO laughed.

"Hey! Don't slow down, you two!" called out Sehun.

"Leon was caught in the trap." Announced DO

Sehun walked back to them, his face looked annoyed.

"Didn't I tell you to stay alert when we're inside the forest?" asked Sehun.

"This kid was distracted." Said DO. "Scold him, Commander. He's going to get into trouble if he keeps ignoring his surroundings."

Leon glared at D O.

"Hey ! I was just worried about you. " said D O.

Sehun sighed.

" Go ahead, DO. Let me just have a minute with this one. " said Sehun .

DO nodded and walked on.

"What's the matter with you?" asked Sehun. "Getting caught in a trap? That's not like you, Leon."

Leon bit his lip.

"I was....just thinking of things." Said Leon.

"If it's too distracting and may put your life in danger, you have no choice but to tell me. What is it?" asked Sehun. "A man like me may have some insights to problems a boy like you face."

Leon gulped. How will he say that his problem is the Commander? His complete disregard about her feelings for him.... Because she's a female who only wants to be seen by him?

"I ... am just disappointed with myself.... I mean how... how I still do not have a female." Said Leon

Sehun chuckled.